Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

No. My previous nights moves have nothing to do with last night.

You motivated me N3? Is that correct?

You believe I should have doubled my move N3 is that correct?

Thats is why you first said i was lying cause there was only 1 double move in your opinion N3, roleblock on Counselor and Pickle

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

If you were trying to kill Carnage why wouldn’t you motivate the guy last night who can see if someone is symbiote? Unvote

Because Swag is Carnage. And we've already got things narrowed down enough at this point.

We essentially decided to use our motivation/recruitment as an invest since only Thunderbolts can be recruited. That's why we gave Orca multiple chances to see if he'd say he was recruited but he hasn't.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Because Swag is Carnage. And we've already got things narrowed down enough at this point.

We essentially decided to use our motivation/recruitment as an invest since only Thunderbolts can be recruited. That's why we gave Orca multiple chances to see if he'd say he was recruited but he hasn't.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Figured you'd be killed. A little surprising they haven't take you out tbh

So which is it? You decided together on chat right?

Just now, rackcs said:

I mean, I’m not, but your story really is that you’re a four-man recruiting mason group.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So which is it? You decided together on chat right?

Those were all things we talked about when coming to our decision for ksj's move.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, I’m not, but your story really is that you’re a four-man recruiting mason group.

We're not a mason group. New recruits aren't in our chat.