Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, MD4L said:
2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

this reads like a guy who knows im not scum

And more importantly reads like a townie that has nothing to lose.

the way you make it seem, if you claim you are town, you are losing quite a bit.

if you had nothing to lose, you would just claim town.

this is why i know you are scum

Just now, Malfatron said:

the way you make it seem, if you claim you are town, you are losing quite a bit.

if you had nothing to lose, you would just claim town.

this is why i know you are scum

Yes, being town my leverage is the thread. I don’t know who’s mafia but I know my alignment. I would like to maintain that knowledge and keep it away from mafia on day one

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

even as town who has nothing to lose?

As mafia, I like the easy going players who are going to say their alignment on day one. You never know what other information can be obtained in the thread.

Just now, MD4L said:

Yes, being town my leverage is the thread. I don’t know who’s mafia but I know my alignment. I would like to maintain that knowledge and keep it away from mafia on day one

but if all mafia would claim they are town, doesnt refusing to claim town put more of a bullseye on your back?

Just now, Malfatron said:

but if all mafia would claim they are town, doesnt refusing to claim town put more of a bullseye on your back?

Not necessarily. I do not ask about alignments early in the game. It ultimately builds less credibility then the actions players have or how they act in thread. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I think this is a situation where it might be good to consider the benefit as town to playing as MD4L is.....assuming that he is town.