Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm glad that some of you have simply decided to roll with Thundercat.

I'm not gonna lie.. I have no knowledge of the theme and I keep forgetting what it is actually called and every time I've said it I genuinely thought I was saying the correct thing

• Like 1

So mwil says he blocked pickle n3 yet a roleblock goes through.  

Mwil says he blocked squire n4 yet a roadblock goes through.

Racks says he tried to motivate pickle and it the recruit failed....same process as with orca.

Yet squire is the red role block

That is some solid reasoning going on here

Pickle

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Green aligned need gopher dead.  Why wouldn't gopher also need green to be dead in order to win?

I don't know what the carnage wincon is, so how Daniel and gopher compare is beyond me.

Green needing Gopher dead is NOT the same as Gopher needing some different wincon than the rest of the Thundercats

If anything, Green's wincon in relation to Gopher actually NARROWS the possibility of how Daniel is being treated for investigations.

If you're suggesting that Gopher could win with Carnage, and therefore Daniel investigates as Carnage, and therefore you are Thundercat... then I think that is a suggestion I am going to politely decline

I am fully conceding that the Daniel of it all makes this complicated, and if I'm wrong, I'm sorry.. but I don't know how I can justify any other vote at this point

Just now, squire12 said:

Racks says he tried to motivate pickle and it the recruit failed....same process as with orca.

Pickle

As of N3 Pickle could win with Gopher.. who was Thundercat aligned

Try again

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Pickle

Although I would like to hear more from @MWil23 @squire12 @Pickle Rick on some of these moves

Can someone give me the exact claims made?

I know there was a lot of issue of numerous roleblocks

Just now, squire12 said:
3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

As of N3 Pickle could win with Gopher.. who was Thundercat aligned

Try again

Which is clouded by gopher death and return as Red Hulk.....who i know nothing about

And pickle could not be recruited = unique wincon that could be compatible with gopher original or current.   Depending on when your results are obtained....pre or post gopher death

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Although I would like to hear more from @MWil23 @squire12 @Pickle Rick on some of these moves

N1: Blocked Nacho, was given DNA scanner

N2: Blocked SwAg, failed. Scanned KSJ was H4H green, was converted to H4H green and motivated N3

N3: Blocked Orca and Pickle, scanned Rack, was H4H green (and counselor was blocked)

N4: tried to Block Squire, was blocked

12 hours ago, rackcs said:

I'll give the person I attempted to recruit a chance to come forward and say if they were or not. 

11 hours ago, rackcs said:

I'll give this person till the morning to come forward. If they haven't come forward by then I will only be able to assume they were not recruited because they are not Thunderbolt aligned.

11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you don't know or you want them to our themselves.  This is getting pretty funny now.  Grene must be in shambles behind the scenes 

It's pretty obvious. The person only gets recruited if they're Thunderbolt aligned. If they don't realize they were recruited, it means they're not Thunderbolt.

Ok well since he's very explicitly said it was not him, I attempted to recruit Pickle last night. So he's not a Thunderbolt.

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Tk3 here are the rackcs and Pickle motivation and recruitment i fo