Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I have to choose where I want to put myself. Stay independent or go with carnage before night. 

I also already killed who killed me. 

if I choose to play with carnage I will have the same wincon as carnage.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, seeing as I never killed gopher, at least half of your premise is wrong.

Who killed gopher again?

10 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

2 minutes before I posted

But why choose Carnage?

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Sorry, gopher.  I know you don’t like me, but it’s beginning to look like I’m your one avenue.

Gopher doesn't even have a single vote on him right now

• Like 1

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

TKN, then I killed him when I jumped in the game and went right after squire. 

Because if we kill swag with the lynch, I lose.

I've been advocating for a bcb lynch last night so you can kill swag tonight. I think it's the choice with the least downside to it. We get rid of someone who refuses to give any info because reasons. Then you kill swag, we all win. It's simple.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I've been advocating for a bcb lynch last night so you can kill swag tonight. I think it's the choice with the least downside to it. We get rid of someone who refuses to give any info because reasons. Then you kill swag, we all win. It's simple.

But then bcb doesn’t have a chance to hit his wincon. So where is the advantage here? My whole point on voting someone else is so we all can win in a game where we eliminated scum every night. 

if for some reason we don’t get game over, then obviously bcb would be the easy lynch the next day. 

• Like 1

@rackcsdo you have a wincon you need to have one more person eliminated yet? Is that why you are going after bcb so hard right now?

I 100% understand the guys that want to go after swag. Just end the game, only worry about your own wincon. But you are going after the one other person basically unclaimed and Indy..... 

im a black Indy. Why aren’t you going after me? Is it because you don’t need to eliminate the red hulk?