FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

12) a good place to go to meet some terrible cheeses.

jason -  Sandwich Shop(ping) Center

swoosh - Goat Cheese Factory

shady -The Gouda Place

orca - Cheesecake Factory Sample

Nobody got it!

It was Kraft Singles Bar!

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

last question

13) When you hit the golf ball here, you may be happy at first, but you aren't getting your ball back

Nobody got it!

It was Black Hole in one!

that means that @jasonwbantle has won the Head of Household!

You have until Tues 8 PM cst to nominate 2 players for eviction!

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

not really. its not even a word!

Golf green- where you always want the gold ball to land 

green monster- as in the Boston redsox stadium (or just a monster) either way you aren’t getting ur ball back

Edited by jasonwbantle

28 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

7. Sprinkle this all around to magically clean up all the clumps of dirt in your house.

jason/shady - Fairy Dust Buster

orca - pixie dust vac

swoosh - ?????

btw, this was indeed Fairy Dust Buster, but i threw Orca a bone here because he lost anyway and the gist was spot on

@Outpost31 @swoosh  @Shady Slim  @TedLavie @The Orca

This is a hard thing for me to do as I want as little blood on my hands and we are getting towards the end- so I need to position myself best for the stretch run. It doesn’t really matter who I like or don’t like at this point (lucky for you @Outpost31)

So, each of you need to send me a message ranking who you are most aligned with to while you want nominated. If you don’t feel comfortable doing this, that’s fine and I understand but you will be nominated.

I realize this is selfish and you could just lie to me anyways. But I need to get a better idea of what y’all are thinking and position myself the best I can. Drop me a line.

Big Brother Season 20 Bb20 GIF by Big Brother

One of my duties as head of household are to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In this box are keys of the houseguests. I will draw the first key. This houseguest is safe. Then, they will draw the next key so on and so fourth...

@jasonwbantle pulls the first key which reads @outpost31, “Outpost you are safe.”

@oupost31 does not say a word and grabs the next key, “@the orca you are safe.”

“Thanks, Jason.” - @the orca

Orca proceeds to grab the final key and says, “@swoosh you are safe.”

Jason says, “I have nominated you, @Tedlavie and you @shadyslim for eviction.”

This was not easy. I have worked with you two longest vs the other 3. But, outpost had 3 chances to put me up last week and chose not to. Although we don’t trust each other, we realize it’s in our best interests to keep each other. Orca campaigned harder than anyone (you two included) two weeks ago for me to stay when you two were considering @et80 instead of me. Why did he have to campaign so hard? So, orca is safe. Swoosh hasn’t won a thing in this game and is who I want to sit next to final two Bc of it. Although, I like you both - this leaves you two.

Ted- we have talked a little bit but I’ve talked to the other five more. Further, you’re too damn likable as everyone likes you and saves you in veto. I can’t beat you final two. And you just admitted in your message to me that you value shady over me (even if you claim you don’t want to sit next to him in final 2). That was your chance to commit to me and you didn’t.

Shady- Everyone seems to like you too. You have the best social game in the house and I don’t want to be against you at the end.

More importantly are two points....

1- You are the last power couple in the house. Two weeks ago shady, you admitted that if I was up against Ted you don’t think you could vote for me. That was a huge red flag I haven’t been able to forget. And despite that rogue vote last week you still wouldn’t come out and say you’re more loyal to me. Same with Ted and his message he just sent me. So, you as a pair scare the **** out of me endgame and need to be broken up. I’m sorry.

2- It has come to my attention some disturbing comments made by both of you regarding being upset with me and coming for me. I’ve read the actual dialogue. Because I like you both, I gave you the opportunity to come clean before these nominations. It didn’t happen.

All this being said, we have a veto to play and a backdoor is still possible if you bring something to my attention that changes things. I’m still open to better options if they are there. Absent that, I’m splitting you up. It is the endgame now and I’m making a power move that is best for my game. I hope you aren’t too pissed and respect it for the game move it is. It’s not personal at all as I like both of you.

The nomination ceremony is adjourned.

big brother yes GIF by Global TV

jason: everyone tell me who you're aligned with and pitch your cases so i can decide who i'm putting up

also jason: puts ted and shady on the block before either of us have a chance to say our case to him because of our unique timezones, says a lot of clowny **** in my nomination post that's either true or non sensical

Just now, Shady Slim said:

jason: everyone tell me who you're aligned with and pitch your cases so i can decide who i'm putting up

also jason: puts ted and shady on the block before either of us have a chance to say our case to him because of our unique timezones, says a lot of clowny **** in my nomination post that's either true or non sensical

False. You both messaged me