Brady would "definitely consider" playing beyond age 45.

bucsfan333

I think heading into the SB, Brady has 50 total TDs.  That is a ridiculous total for any QB.  

For Brady retiremrnt won t involve going into coaching or front office.  Doubtful he goes into the booth like Romo.

He ll be a successful buisness man with TB12 and other ventures.  No way the Bucs will tell him his career is over.  He has influence here that he never had with the Pats.  Life is good, keep the party going.

• Like 1

I have no reason to doubt him. If anyone can do it, it'd be him. He takes tremendous care of his body and has the resources to do so away from the team...

However, I don't think we should be relying on him. Guys in their late 30's (let alone into mid 40's) see there skills fall off a cliff real quick. Plus, no guarantee he sticks around here anyway after his current deal is up. He may want to become 1st QB to win a SB with 3 teams...

On 2/2/2021 at 8:11 AM, kgarrett12486 said:

He may want to become 1st QB to win a SB with 3 teams...

this is an interesting take

im not sure he would leave here at this point but idk either

Pats reunion??

doubtful but who knows

i hope he retires here , but if we do win the big game this sunday then i could see a scenario where he tries something new at the end of his contract

..but more so than not i see him retiring here , going to a 3rd team seems like a lot imo

10 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

this is an interesting take

im not sure he would leave here at this point but idk either

Pats reunion??

doubtful but who knows

i hope he retires here , but if we do win the big game this sunday then i could see a scenario where he tries something new at the end of his contract

..but more so than not i see him retiring here , going to a 3rd team seems like a lot imo

I agree, it's more unlikely than not, but something to consider none the less...