Chase Young wins NFL DROY

naptownskinsfan

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

That’s tight!!! Because that was my comp for him coming out. Taylor was so much bigger and so athletic for his size in his era I thought peppers had alittle more pop off the line and Sweat honestly is built like peppers that was always his comp. Chase just reminded me of LT the things I had seen the things my parents said just great everywhere relentless motor just never tired that’s what I saw with Chase coming out does everything. Awesome that he’s mentioned in that category hopefully as the years go by that’s the only guy he is getting comped to I believe he’s a special player but I saw that in Sweat as well I think we have something as fans we’re gonna love watching for a very long time. Congrats Chase!!!

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

That’s tight!!! Because that was my comp for him coming out. Taylor was so much bigger and so athletic for his size in his era I thought peppers had alittle more pop off the line and Sweat honestly is built like peppers that was always his comp. Chase just reminded me of LT the things I had seen the things my parents said just great everywhere relentless motor just never tired that’s what I saw with Chase coming out does everything. Awesome that he’s mentioned in that category hopefully as the years go by that’s the only guy he is getting comped to I believe he’s a special player but I saw that in Sweat as well I think we have something as fans we’re gonna love watching for a very long time. Congrats Chase!!!

Okay. Who else feels old now?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Okay. Who else feels old now?

My bad Thai lol. If it makes you feel better before I made that comp last year I made sure to watch old giants redskins tapes my parents recorded out of respect for LT. But yeah I’m not old enough but for all his greatness seeing our team back then I see why we keep you guys here!!! We might not have had the best individual player anywhere but man they were a complete team!!!

• Like 1

Best pick, since Sean Taylor.

Anyone advocating including him in a trade for a QB, or any other player should have their head examined.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I wouldn't trade him for QB D. Watson straight up. Let alone a bunch of 1st rounders. 

With him & Sweat on the edges, we have a chance to have a very special Defense for a very long time.

We need to just keep adding pieces at LBer & the back end to complete it.

If we can find that QB & a couple other Offensive weapons? We have a chance to be a very special team.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

This is the guy I really expect the biggest jump in numbers next season. 

Me too, he’s only going to be 22 on April 14th. He’s going to get better in everything he does as well as he should only get stronger which - as I’ve said before - should scare the crap out of the rest of the league. I mean they used 3 blockers to block him on some plays last year, what are they going to have to do in the future? 😂 

• Like 1