Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

bless your heart

first @swoosh then me.

then i can crash

Wouldn't it be smarter to move these times back starting later in the day and ending around midnight? Just wondering. I've been lucky to pick early (late at night) each time because no way im getting up to pick at my slot 🤣

Just now, The Orca said:

Wouldn't it be smarter to move these times back starting later in the day and ending around midnight? Just wondering. I've been lucky to pick early (late at night) each time because no way im getting up to pick at my slot 🤣

You can send Nacho a big board at any time.

Most of us are adults that operate on a first shift schedule. Midnight isn't realistic.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

i will pick very quickly after @swoosh does and then you pick again

you can take your time with this one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You can send Nacho a big board at any time.

Most of us are adults that operate on a first shift schedule. Midnight isn't realistic.

If that helps you sleep at night, you can believe this. Doesnt make it true 

Just now, The Orca said:

If that helps you sleep at night, you can believe this. Doesnt make it true 

Yes, as adults we sleep at night

I don't think the draft slot system is broken - but if there were to be a change, it should be to shorten the windows to 30 minutes each, which would allow you to start later without ending later

But ultimately its fine as it is IMO

If you won't be up that early, then send a list - or don't be the worst team in the league :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Yes, as adults we sleep at night

I don't think the draft slot system is broken - but if there were to be a change, it should be to shorten the windows to 30 minutes each, which would allow you to start later without ending later

But ultimately its fine as it is IMO

If you won't be up that early, then send a list - or don't be the worst team in the league :)

Or Bucs can be an adult and learn not to go to bed so early. Win/win in my book 🤣

On a side note - I came in here to say Earl Thomas will be sorely missed

I believe he has been on my roster for all 19 seasons that I have been an owner

I was going to bring him back at some point if the price was right, but he was drafted too soon :(

• Like 1