No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

Just now, Tk3 said:

Literally just said what I think

Still don't assume im reading lol

Why would you think that?

Wouldn't the more logical explanation be he was a SK and was 1 shot deathproof. He was hoping he lived D1 without voting to save himself imo...but if and when he was lynched, he used the deathproof to push his lynchproof angle and wild game theory 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Wouldn't the more logical explanation be he was a SK and was 1 shot deathproof. He was hoping he lived D1 without voting to save himself imo...but if and when he was lynched, he used the deathproof to push his lynchproof angle and wild game theory 

where is the N1 scum hit then?

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

where is the N1 scum hit then?

Maybe they were roleblocked, didn't put in a move, didnt have a move, hit a jail, were jailed, hit a protect, hit a bulletproof, etc 

Maybe the N1 kill was scum and Nacho didn't have a N1 hit or did the above 

33 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

what is your explanation?

you think he was always SK and killed swag? or was vig and killed swag to become SK?

See below.  I think almost anything else is more likely.

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is pretty much my assumption.  One shot lynchproof SK.  Whether he killed Swag or not, I don't know.  Maybe he only had limited kills, maybe he was roleblocked, maybe he just elected to not use a kill N1 to further his claim or because he was worried about being tracked.

All of those possible explanations make more sense to me than an insane mechanic where we're supposed to no lynch.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

sounds like a really dedicated way to hide as scum..... 😂

Were you there for the legendary time KOTN created PurplePesci because someone nailed him to the wall for reading/ghosting and then one day forgot to log out from the burner account in the middle of the game? 😂 😂 😂 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Were you there for the legendary time KOTN created PurplePesci because someone nailed him to the wall for reading/ghosting and then one day forgot to log out from the burner account in the middle of the game? 😂 😂 😂 

lol no

there was also the time gopher pretended to be in the hospital after a car accident or something to cover for the ghosting/inactive scum