No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

Just now, squire12 said:

@Daniel any chance that swag targeted you?

For those that host, does a PGO always find out if they were targeted and killed someone in that process?

I hate PGO as a role and have never included a PGO in any of my games. But if I would include a PGO in my games... well I guess it would depend on the custom wording I gave them. Assuming it was just a passive that said "anyone who visit you dies", I'd say uh... maybe? But I give more night information/flavor in my games than most.

On 2/10/2021 at 5:29 PM, Dome said:
  1. @SwAg
  2. @bcb1213
  3. @MWil23
  4. @The Orca
  5. @Pickle Rick
  6. @MD4L
  7. @TheKillerNacho
  8. @Daniel
  9. @gopherwrestler
  10. @squire12
  11. @Counselor
  12. @JoshstraDaymus
  13. @Matts4313
  14. @Tk3

All roles out, if you didn't get a role send me a PM.

There is no Alignment Cop. 

The Backup might become a Serial Killer.

It's now Day 1.

With 14 players alive, 8 votes are needed to lynch someone...

Game starts...

On 2/10/2021 at 6:11 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

gopher

Nacho votes gopher......no hint at no lynch being something to consider.

On 2/10/2021 at 10:46 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

monkaHmm

Jibberish 

On 2/11/2021 at 10:00 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

That was the real message he wanted to convey.

On 2/11/2021 at 5:26 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

So, anything of note going on?

On 2/12/2021 at 6:19 PM, Dome said:

8 votes needed for majority:

6 gopher - nacho, counselor, swag, mwil, md4l, tk3

2 mwil -  pickle, orca

1 Daniel - gopher 

1 md4l -  bcb

1 squire - matts

1 tk3 - daniel

1 nacho - squire

Gopher at 6...

On 2/12/2021 at 6:28 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I have a hunch we should actually no lynch, here.

Now the hunch to no vote begins 

On 2/13/2021 at 8:57 AM, Dome said:

8 votes needed for majority:

3 gopher - counselor, mwil, md4l

2 md4l -  bcb, orca

2 nacho - squire, pickle

1 mwil -  tk3

1 Daniel - gopher

1 squire - matts

1 tk3 - daniel

PLEASE CHECK FOR ACCURACY

On 2/13/2021 at 9:26 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

no lynch isn't an option, then? OP seems to suggest otherwise.

nevermind then. gopher.

Then we go back to gopher

On 2/13/2021 at 9:43 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

no lynch

On 2/13/2021 at 11:41 AM, squire12 said:

@TheKillerNacho  can you elaborate more on your reasoning and hunch?

Something about a hunch

On 2/13/2021 at 12:30 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

More of a game idea Dome and I talked about awhile ago. I'm probably wrong but it's also Day 1 so meh.

Its probably a wrong hunch

On 2/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said any of this.

On 2/13/2021 at 12:46 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

More or less, a game with no scum unless the town decides to start killing people themselves.

On 2/13/2021 at 10:05 PM, Dome said:

Night One:

The group surrounded a guy, but they couldn't lynch him. 

Nacho is alive. 

You have until midnight EST to finalize moves.

1. @SwAg
  2. @bcb1213
  3. @MWil23
  4. @The Orca
  5. @Pickle Rick
  6. @MD4L
  7. @TheKillerNacho
  8. @Daniel
  9. @gopherwrestler
  10. @squire12
  11. @Counselor
  12. @JoshstraDaymus
  13. @Matts4313
  14. @Tk3

Nacho survives....

On 2/13/2021 at 10:06 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

lol

fools

Now we are fools because he was so strongly vocal about going no lynch on d1 based on his posts.

Nacho

8 hours ago, squire12 said:

Thanks for sharing this.  

Hypotheticals

• Nacho is Town
    • voting him out loses a town (-)
    • based on his claim he is essentially vanilla, so least damaging in terms of role/ability
    • might shed some light on set up, but if his theory is in any way accurate, anyone voting him could become scum
      • that feels broken if it is a majority lynch...unless it is all SK or indies
  • nacho is scum
    • godfather
      • escapes the vote and we know for sure and maybe can start to connect some pieces together
    • scum non godfather
      • he is eliminated and that is a win for town

@Daniel, @The Orca, @MWil23, @Matts4313, @Counselor thoughts on this?  am I missing something

That looks right to me.

As for other observations, I more or less was trying to gauge a few things as well. What personally stood out to me was Daniel subtly defending TK3 earlier. I said that he and bcb warranted a push, and even though he agreed, he went elsewhere. Since he outed himself D1 without much pressure, what’s the downside in voting for him? Why would anyone out themselves as a PGO without knowing for certain about there being a redirect or even trying to hint that they’re a major town power role to draw a scum visit? I understand claiming if you have a town casualty, but there wasn’t one yet. Him also saying that he wasn’t sure/that it was possible SwAg visited him is problematic for me in that Dome has always let me know whether or not someone has visited me in some capacity, even as a PGO, and SwAg wouldn’t visit a claimed PGO IMO.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That looks right to me.

As for other observations, I more or less was trying to gauge a few things as well. What personally stood out to me was Daniel subtly defending TK3 earlier. I said that he and bcb warranted a push, and even though he agreed, he went elsewhere. Since he outed himself D1 without much pressure, what’s the downside in voting for him? Why would anyone out themselves as a PGO without knowing for certain about there being a redirect or even trying to hint that they’re a major town power role to draw a scum visit? I understand claiming if you have a town casualty, but there wasn’t one yet. Him also saying that he wasn’t sure/that it was possible SwAg visited him is problematic for me in that Dome has always let me know whether or not someone has visited me in some capacity, even as a PGO, and SwAg wouldn’t visit a claimed PGO IMO.

I don't have an issue with Daniel claiming d1 to avoid being targeted by town.  

Some say town PGO should claim d1 to prevent the accidental town targeting them.  But it is also a potential scum claim as no town would target them. 

Some would advise the thing to do is vote out the claimed pgo if no other good options exist.

I agree on the redirect possibility and now wonder about Counselor being that.

Still seems like a no upside play by Counselor to claim to have targeted swag n1 either as scum redirect or scum (watcher).

My gut says Counselor is town watcher, and we revisit that another day.

Just now, squire12 said:

I don't have an issue with Daniel claiming d1 to avoid being targeted by town.  

Some say town PGO should claim d1 to prevent the accidental town targeting them.  But it is also a potential scum claim as no town would target them. 

I have claimed PGO in the past as scum for this reason. It’s a somewhat big bluff, especially if there’s another PGO, but Dome has had multiple PGO in past games. It’s a way to get around invests away scum as you say.

Just now, squire12 said:

Some would advise the thing to do is vote out the claimed pgo if no other good options exist.

I agree on the redirect possibility and now wonder about Counselor being that.

Counselor redirecting SwAg to Daniel intrigues me...but I don’t see how Daniel isn’t notified of a visitor at minimum. His response to your question in that regard I don’t buy at all.

Just now, squire12 said:

Still seems like a no upside play by Counselor to claim to have targeted swag n1 either as scum redirect or scum (watcher).

Zero upside aside from earning some early Townie points, unless he’s scum, and he then buys another two days before he gives us information...and says he’s been blocked again. No flips make that a major scum advantage.

Just now, squire12 said:

My gut says Counselor is town watcher, and we revisit that another day.

I’m fine revisiting it. I’m personally very skeptical of him, but the risk/reward for now isn’t good and other options make it beneficial from a setup standpoint. Daniel, Nacho, or an inactive may be best from a sheer “no downside” point of view.

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nacho: WE HAVE TO NO LYNCH ALL GAME

Nacho: No we need to lynch Orca

Nacho: NVM I was wrong we have to lynch orca

Nacho: oh, orca is town, we have to no lynch to win

Nacho: Nah, I am ignoring my argument all together, we have to lynch matts

It seems you're putting words into my mouth again. Please stop.