NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

If you play like you did against the Warriors you won't beat the Suns.

We had been playing lackadaisical basketball just going through the motions for games before the play-in, whereas the Warriors had been playing like every game mattered with a shortened rotation for weeks now. The first half basically reflected that. The spacing in the line-ups thrown out in that half were ridiculously bad. Bron's ankle seemed pretty stiff and he had no lift and got better as the night went along. Everyone was going through the motions besides the guys who always play hard like KCP and Caruso. AD was pitiful in that first half. Defensive rotations were slow. Everything was clunky. We needed a game like that to wake them up. I don't even really think Drummond was the problem last night at least defensively. I thought he did well against Steph getting out and touching him on PnRs, but he was just a HUGE detriment to AD getting going offensively. Good thing for next series is the Suns interior defense sucks.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We had been playing lackadaisical basketball just going through the motions for games before the play-in, whereas the Warriors had been playing like every game mattered with a shortened rotation for weeks now. The first half basically reflected that. The spacing in the line-ups thrown out in that half were ridiculously bad. Bron's ankle seemed pretty stiff and he had no lift and got better as the night went along. Everyone was going through the motions besides the guys who always play hard like KCP and Caruso. AD was pitiful in that first half. Defensive rotations were slow. Everything was clunky. We needed a game like that to wake them up. I don't even really think Drummond was the problem last night at least defensively. I thought he did well against Steph getting out and touching him on PnRs, but he was just a HUGE detriment to AD getting going offensively. Good thing for next series is the Suns interior defense sucks.

How hurt will you be when the Lakers lose the series?

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

In-N-Out is definitely extremely overrated. 

I love it. You also have to know how to order too. If you are gonna get the fries, then get them "well done" and with extra salt (assuming you aren't going animal style). This is less for you and more for people who haven't ordered it before or have only ordered it once or twice.

It's a great burger with fresh ingredients that is still pretty cheap. Price has been raised over the years obviously, but still a good amount cheaper than what you get from the big name/bad fast food places. That is why its a great buy. Not because its the most amazing burger you could get in the world. If you didn't go into it expecting something crazy then people wouldn't be disappointed likely ever.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Culver's is good, I stop by there whenever I'm in Utah for work. Their cheese curds and ice cream is fire.

It's even better here where it originated. Their buffalo chicken tenders >>>>>>>

Can't beat a Vanilla Heath Concrete Mixer either. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I love it. You also have to know how to order too. If you are gonna get the fries, then get them "well done" and with extra salt (assuming you aren't going animal style). This is less for you and more for people who haven't ordered it before or have only ordered it once or twice.

It's a great burger with fresh ingredients that is still pretty cheap. Price has been raised over the years obviously, but still a good amount cheaper than what you get from the big name/bad fast food places. That is why its a great buy. Not because its the most amazing burger you could get in the world. If you didn't go into it expecting something crazy then people wouldn't be disappointed likely ever.

I'll eat In-N-Out occasionally when I'm on the road traveling from the Bay to LA but I hardly ever go out of my way to get it while I'm in So Cal. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

But, like I'd rather make a burger at home. It's really not that hard to make a great smash burger on your own stove and do the toppings how you like and its much cheaper. People are just lazy.

Can you teach me how to cook?

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Think I had Culvers once and thats better than In and out. I like me some 5 guys burgers. Just pricy for really no reason

In N Out is better than 5 guys... don't get the hype and its pricy cause you can get as many toppings as you want, but a good burger doesn't really need that much which is why In-N-Out has been so successful.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

It's even better here where it originated. Their buffalo chicken tenders >>>>>>>

Can't beat a Vanilla Heath Concrete Mixer either. 

I'd love to try it but I don't foresee myself going to Wisconsin anytime soon.