is is to early to ask for reggies head or ?

latinraraiderfan 3

1 hour ago, latinraraiderfan 3 said:

love how people is begining to open their eyes, same habappen  with jr, before the draft i say   hes gonna bust, everybody insult me, next year ee hes not that good , a couple of years later...everybody JR SUCKS!!! we should pick megatron , bla bla bla

lests see how much time people see the true this time ..

Everybody insulted me lol sure a lot of fans were pissed off about the pick Big P me (Dirtyharry) countless others. 

3 hours ago, latinraraiderfan 3 said:

love how people is begining to open their eyes, same habappen  with jr, before the draft i say   hes gonna bust, everybody insult me, next year ee hes not that good , a couple of years later...everybody JR SUCKS!!! we should pick megatron , bla bla bla

lests see how much time people see the true this time ..

So you got one call right in 10 years.

Everyone look!

We've had the Oracle right here the whole time!

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Although this guy is a broken record, it's a relevant discussion tbh. There are a lot of questions about why this team is 3-5 and RM is fair game just as JDR, KNJ and TD.

Agreed. You can point to a number of bad picks rounds 2-4 that have been an issue for example. Watson, Moore, Wilson, Walford, Cook, Calhoun, Ward

Missing a lot of value in those round with picks that either are off the team or soon to be. Honestly, outside 2014... he's not had plus draft from top to bottom IMO.

Some decent FA pickups, but has certainly not solidified the CB or LB positions. The defense lacks talent and depth still despite 26 draft picks used on that side of the ball. Most early/mid round selections. 

4 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Although this guy is a broken record, it's a relevant discussion tbh. There are a lot of questions about why this team is 3-5 and RM is fair game just as JDR, KNJ and TD.

And Derek Carr and the secondary and the Oline and Marshawn Lynch and Amari Cooper.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Agreed. You can point to a number of bad picks rounds 2-4 that have been an issue for example. Watson, Moore, Wilson, Walford, Cook, Calhoun, Ward

Missing a lot of value in those round with picks that either are off the team or soon to be. Honestly, outside 2014... he's not had plus draft from top to bottom IMO.

Some decent FA pickups, but has certainly not solidified the CB or LB positions. The defense lacks talent and depth still despite 26 draft picks used on that side of the ball. Most early/mid round selections. 

If you can name a GM that has had a plus Draft from top to bottom for 5 straight years or 4 or 3 or even 2 that is a miracle.

Every GM is going to have misses and some will have lights out drafts. Truth is Reggie assembled a talented team to contend for playoffs and possibly a super bowl. (I will always believe the Raiders had a shot at the Super Bowl last year if Carr stays healthy.) Let me ask you this, if the Raiders land Harbaugh, does this team go 3-5 8 weeks into this season? 

And about the 2007 draft,  AP, CJ, Joe Thomas  all have the same amount of super bowl rings as JR. One play a team does not make. However if I was to draft again at that time I would take Marshawn Lynch. Why? That was the season the Raiders started running the zone blocking scheme. Build around the run game and hope to draft a QB in 08.

53 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

And Derek Carr and the secondary and the Oline and Marshawn Lynch and Amari Cooper.

If you can name a GM that has had a plus Draft from top to bottom for 5 straight years or 4 or 3 or even 2 that is a miracle.

Nobody said that nor is expecting that.... Just point out there have been glaring misses in the early rounds by Reggie. Yes....blah, blah... every GM has misses, spare me. I like Reggie, I'm simply saying he shouldn't be absolved of blame here. He's made some head scratching omissions at time. Ignoring CB and thinking Hayden/Carrie duo could work. Which led to desperate CB moves. And this year ignoring LB when it was a glaring issue last season. 

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Nobody said that nor is expecting that.... Just point out there have been glaring misses in the early rounds by Reggie. Yes....blah, blah... every GM has misses, spare me. I like Reggie, I'm simply saying he shouldn't be absolved of blame here. He's made some head scratching omissions at time. Ignoring CB and thinking Hayden/Carrie duo could work. Which led to desperate CB moves. And this year ignoring LB when it was a glaring issue last season. 

grande big palooka, couldn say it better myself  , thanks bro :D

28 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Your saying Reggie should of been fired already don’t think Palooka is sayIng. What part of Central America you from anyways

no but our position are much closer , at least he recognize that regggie is part of the problem , not like somebody outhere that think i am the problem ..:D

Archived