Hot Tub Time Machine: Texas Winter Crisis Mafia - Day 3 (DL: 10EST Mon)

SwAg

On 3/5/2021 at 6:22 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Squire has to be and lol clear, he’s keeping track of vote counts this game.

gopher claiming squire has to be lol clear because squire is posting VCs

gopher would never make that assumption if gopher was town.

gopher is scum.

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

Night 2:

In a time where the world is changing and women and visible minorities can do stuff, it is an uncomfortable time for some people.  Changing demographics have empowered certain groups.  And this, really makes some people uncomfortable.

How can we oppress visibly different people if they have representation same as us?

The intolerable nature of this inquiry forced some bad actors to mount up on their jeeps in their cosplay military outfits and descend upon a diverse neighborhood.  These bloodthirsty neanderthals, armed with their abundance of people-killers and tiki torches from Lowes mowed down everyone in sight.

Among the carnage, the original target was confirmed.  The diverse and strong, Mega Ron, riddled with bullet holes.

Mega Ron is dead.  He was We The People, Town-Aligned.

MWil was performing his duties, as per usual.  After all, it was his hippocratic oath to care for others, particularly those who are vulnerable or in need.  He had just finished a long shift and was about to head home, tired and exhausted.  He was waiting at a red light when a shopping cart crashed into the side of his car, and someone started yelling at him, as the shopping cart continuously banged into the car.

No -- Wait.  This is no shopping cart... This seems to be an angry version of a character from one of MWil's favorite movies: Professor X.

Patrick Stewart?

Oh you wish I were a ****in hollywood bleeding heart, i'm your worst nightmare.

And with that Professor X man started breathing all over MWil and taunting him about how he refuses to wear a mask.  MWil was a little annoyed, but mostly unphased by this, until Picard pulled out a people-killer and unloaded the clip (or is it a magazine?  That's a VERY important distinction) into MWil's torso.

MWil is dead.  He was Dallas Doctor, Town-Aligned.

The snow continues to fall, more rapidly.  The temperature is plunging...  It may soon be survival of the fittest.

It is now Day 3.  You all have until 10 pm tonight.

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

gopher

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

Gopher

university of minnesota cape GIF by Minnesota Gophers

Help us out buddy, what you been doing in your quiet hole?

7 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Gopher

I don’t give a rats *** about this game. These floating deadlines and all that big hair garbage. I’d really like if someone put a hit on me. 

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's gets 2 viable options going.  

Gopher and nacho 

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What even is this game.

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Rackcs

Unofficial 

Gopher - 3- malf, orca, scoundrel

Nacho - 1 - pickle

Pickle -1 - nacho

Rackcs - 1 - squire

• Like 1

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I’m not read up, I honestly am busy as hell for the next couple days. Didn’t plan it, if there is a replacement I’ll take one. Sorry guys. If not I’ll try and read up tonight.

if no replacement I’ll just vote nacho

might as well claim then.

any relevant results?

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’m not read up, I honestly am busy as hell for the next couple days. Didn’t plan it, if there is a replacement I’ll take one. Sorry guys. If not I’ll try and read up tonight.

if no replacement I’ll just vote nacho

@gopherwrestler stay awhile. 

If you want a recap, maybe someone can provide one.  Just ask!!!