Jags tag Cam Robinson

KhanYouDigIt

15 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Was someone calling one of our superstar posters a clown?  Well, I guess now we know how that turned out.  :D

giphy.gif

Someone is looking a little "Homie-like" about now, but it sure isn't @KhanYouDigIt

For what it's worth, I would have been willing to give up #45, or maybe even #33 for Brown, but since we tagged Cam, I'd prefer to draft our future LT and let him work his way into the starting lineup this year.  I'd LOVE to move up for Darrisaw if the price isn't too high.

I'd give up alot to grab the unicorn pitts

12 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Looking at the Ravens forum is basically just filled with "I'm not owned!" over and over again.

It isn't but go on with your bad self my guy. Posters from a franchise that's barely recognized as a professional team trying to dunk on other forums. I could recommend a few hobbies? 

7 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

It isn't but go on with your bad self my guy. Posters from a franchise that's barely recognized as a professional team trying to dunk on other forums. I could recommend a few hobbies? 

Except it is.

Literally look at previous pages in here or the thread of us talking about the idea of making a move for Brown/the thread in your forum that got locked. It's all over it. Maybe don't make comments that can very easily be brought up months later as an "I told you so" if you don't want the heat?

But the best part is bringing up the team someone follows. That's when you know they're reaching since it has legitimately nothing to do with what's being talked about.

9 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Why are you mad at us? We wanted to give you guys #25 or 33 initially and you ended up getting the equivalent of #45 

we wanted you to fleece us bro, you should be mad at your GM

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JiffyJag said:

Why are you mad at us? We wanted to give you guys #25 or 33 initially and you ended up getting the equivalent of #45 

we wanted you to fleece us bro, you should be mad at your GM

Who is mad? Look back on this thread. I was respectful with you guys. Coming over and trolling my fellow poster when he wasn't right is childish. It's actually embarrassing

1 hour ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Didn’t you already get told by a Ravens mod to knock off this off? You might want to chill, my guy.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Didn’t you already get told by a Ravens mod to knock off this off? You might want to chill, my guy.

I was told not to call you the beta soy boy that you are. It's written all over your posts. It's plain as day. I was told to not post a personal attack. Not defend a poster after you came in there, as a mod mind you. Trolling a poster. Not a good look. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

I was told not to call you the beta soy boy that you are. It's written all over your posts. It's plain as day. I was told to not post a personal attack. Not defender a poster after you came in there, as a mod mind you. Trolling a poster. Not a good look. 

And here’s a warning.

This will be forwarded to Webby for his review.