Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Will admit I'm not the biggest Cam fine. But he solid there last year for the most part.

Always said it would be a trade for Orlando, sign Trent, or tag Cam. You can't put a rookie out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m fine with it (tagging Cam) it’s a deep class draft a guy rounds 2-4.. with the potential to start at guard if you’re able to move a Norwell. I also think your line would get better if you can find comparable C and move Linder back to G... but that may just be me 🤷‍♂️.

Edited by DuvalsKing
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Hope it doesn’t take us out of the running for Brown. We have plenty of cash. 

I feel like it does. Cant imagine tagging Cam, then sending a 1st round pick for Brown which all but locks in us to sign Brown long term and not bring back Cam

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

That'd make me happy. I'm more than happy keeping him on the right side to protect Lamar for another year. 

Definitely possible. I'm skeptical someone gives as much as you guys (or at least Ravens fans) think they should get with only 1 year at LT and his pressure percentage on a low amount of pass block snaps given your heavy running scheme.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .Buzz said:

Definitely possible. I'm skeptical someone gives as much as you guys (or at least Ravens fans) think they should get with only 1 year at LT and his pressure percentage on a low amount of pass block snaps given your heavy running scheme.

Two time 24 year old pro bowler? Who looked every bit of a franchise LT in his limited snaps this year? Someone is going to pay. What that is? I have no idea. It's at minimum a 1st or else the conversation probably doesn't go long. I'd prefer him to stay if we don't get value. Franchise him and then let him walk in 2 years for a 3rd round comp. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Two time 24 year old pro bowler? Who looked every bit of a franchise LT in his limited snaps this year? Someone is going to pay. What that is? I have no idea. It's at minimum a 1st or else the conversation probably doesn't go long. I'd prefer him to stay if we don't get value. Franchise him and then let him walk in 2 years for a 3rd round comp. 

Dude...those years were at RT.

Last year he was very solid. But his pressure percentage mirrored Cam Robinson who is just average. He also had 200 less pass blocking reps and would require a $20M extension. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .Buzz said:

Dude...those years were at RT.

Last year he was very solid. But his pressure percentage mirrored Cam Robinson who is just average. He also had 200 less pass blocking reps and would require a $20M extension. 

That's fine. 

Goodluck with Cam covering your new franchise QBs blindside. I'd be scared to death as a Jags fan. I do think with all your draft capital, you'll pick up some solid offensive line pieces. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...