Jags tag Cam Robinson

KhanYouDigIt

I’m fine with it (tagging Cam) it’s a deep class draft a guy rounds 2-4.. with the potential to start at guard if you’re able to move a Norwell. I also think your line would get better if you can find comparable C and move Linder back to G... but that may just be me 🤷‍♂️.

Edited by DuvalsKing

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

That'd make me happy. I'm more than happy keeping him on the right side to protect Lamar for another year. 

Definitely possible. I'm skeptical someone gives as much as you guys (or at least Ravens fans) think they should get with only 1 year at LT and his pressure percentage on a low amount of pass block snaps given your heavy running scheme.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Definitely possible. I'm skeptical someone gives as much as you guys (or at least Ravens fans) think they should get with only 1 year at LT and his pressure percentage on a low amount of pass block snaps given your heavy running scheme.

Two time 24 year old pro bowler? Who looked every bit of a franchise LT in his limited snaps this year? Someone is going to pay. What that is? I have no idea. It's at minimum a 1st or else the conversation probably doesn't go long. I'd prefer him to stay if we don't get value. Franchise him and then let him walk in 2 years for a 3rd round comp. 

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Two time 24 year old pro bowler? Who looked every bit of a franchise LT in his limited snaps this year? Someone is going to pay. What that is? I have no idea. It's at minimum a 1st or else the conversation probably doesn't go long. I'd prefer him to stay if we don't get value. Franchise him and then let him walk in 2 years for a 3rd round comp. 

Dude...those years were at RT.

Last year he was very solid. But his pressure percentage mirrored Cam Robinson who is just average. He also had 200 less pass blocking reps and would require a $20M extension. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

Dude...those years were at RT.

Last year he was very solid. But his pressure percentage mirrored Cam Robinson who is just average. He also had 200 less pass blocking reps and would require a $20M extension. 

That's fine. 

Goodluck with Cam covering your new franchise QBs blindside. I'd be scared to death as a Jags fan. I do think with all your draft capital, you'll pick up some solid offensive line pieces.