NBA Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Draft Starts Noon EST on 3/14

MKnight82

PG Malcolm Brogdon
SG Devin Booker
SF Jayson Tatum
PF 
C Jarrett Allen

Really like the fits here. Tatum and Booker are both my 25 PPG guys, Brogdon is an insanely good 3rd option and deadly shooter. Allen does all the dirty work protecting the paint and on the glass. Now I just need to decide whether I should play Tatum at the 3 or the 4. Several guys who fit nicely still available too.

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I like... the... 2k idea...

I'm fine with whatever everyone wants to do. I didn't take issue with doing it via 2K like people have inferred. That was never an issue. But, alas, I've explained myself enough. We're good to go with however everyone wants to do it. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

I was tryna trade up for Sabonis. Was going to take Sabonis before realizing I should prolly surround Embiid with shooters/playmakers

I wanted Sabonis when I took Porzingis but Porzingis is the better fit for Giannis.

24 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

until Siakam turns into bubble siakam and Gordon turns into 3rd option Hayward 

That's true but your studs have definitely played well in the playoffs. I mean Embiid led his team in the 4 games they played before the sweep ended. In his previous two playoff appearances (19 games total) he averaged 20.6 and 11.3 on an amazing 43% from the field. 

Then you have SGA who averaged 16/5/4 on 43% in a first round exit last year.

And the great Khris Middleton who has averaged 18.2 ppg on 40% FG the last two years in the playoffs on a team that fell short in the playoffs both years.

While I have Kevin Durant who has won two NBA championships and two finals MVPs. Kyrie Irving who has won an NBA championship as a #2 and had one of the greatest NBA finals performances for a PG in finals history. Which was capped off by a game winner in game 7 against the best regular season team in NBA history. And Pascal Siakam who averaged 20/7/4 on 50% as the third option on an NBA title team that ended the league's most recent dynasty. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That's true but your studs have definitely played well in the playoffs. I mean Embiid led his team in the 4 games they played before the sweep ended. In his previous two playoff appearances (19 games total) he averaged 20.6 and 11.3 on an amazing 43% from the field. 

Then you have SGA who averaged 16/5/4 on 43% in a first round exit last year.

And the great Khris Middleton who has averaged 18.2 ppg on 40% FG the last two years in the playoffs on a team that fell short in the playoffs both years.

While I have Kevin Durant who has won two NBA championships and two finals MVPs. Kyrie Irving who has won an NBA championship as a #2 and had one of the greatest NBA finals performances for a PG in finals history. Which was capped off by a game winner in game 7 against the best regular season team in NBA history. And Pascal Siakam who averaged 20/7/4 on 50% as the third option on an NBA title team that ended the league's most recent dynasty. 

well hey congrats on ur two good players then 

• Like 1