2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

I mean...The talent level on that team is completely meh. I don't think theyll finish bottom 3, but they're certainly not good. I wouldn't even call them average. They still severely lack talent and a future.

This isn't even close to being true or correct

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

but they would be the 2nd best team in the west tho!

Has the playoffs started yet? Are the Cavs healthy yet? No one said they would be a top notch team in the regular season, but would be the 2nd or 3rd best in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Young legit talent outside of D-Lo? Another year without your pick. 

Look at the talent that they have acquired without having picks over the last couple of years

D'Angelo Russell

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

Caris Levert

Allen Crabbe

Jarrett Allen

Spencer Dinwiddie

Just now, Bianconero said:

Look at the talent that they have acquired without having picks over the last couple of years

D'Angelo Russell

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

Caris Levert

Allen Crabbe

Jarrett Allen

Spencer Dinwiddie

We're considering Dinwiddie, Jarrett Allen, Allen Crabbe and Caris Levert legit talent? Those are all role players. Most of them are getting 15 minutes tops on playoff teams. Only guy on that list who I think has good potential to be a legit starter in this league is RHJ and D-Lo obviously.

8 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

D'Angelo Russell

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

Caris Levert

Allen Crabbe

Jarrett Allen

Spencer Dinwiddie

Nobody on that aside from maybe DAR is going to change the fortune for your team.

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Has the playoffs started yet? Are the Cavs healthy yet? No one said they would be a top notch team in the regular season, but would be the 2nd or 3rd best in the playoffs. 

Well obviously.  They have no comp in the East.  They make the finals every year. Don't mean they would be the 2nd best team in the West.  Hate when people say that just cause they got LeBron.   Just sayin, people act like its a lock they would beat the Spurs or Houston in a 7 game series.

10 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

We're considering Dinwiddie, Jarrett Allen, Allen Crabbe and Caris Levert legit talent? Those are all role players. Most of them are getting 15 minutes tops on playoff teams. Only guy on that list who I think has good potential to be a legit starter in this league is RHJ and D-Lo obviously.

You're the only person that I'm going to quote regarding this bc like always, it's just not worth it

But be honest, you have never seen any of those players play so why comment on it? You are sticking players that you know nothing about into a box just to make a blanket statement?

C'mon man

19 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I think Allen, Levert, Rondae, and Dlo either are or have the potential to be good NBA players. Crabbe doesn't seem like he has played well this year.

Archived