2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Ben Simmons is so special.. I knew he would be this great. Dude is the next Lebron Jr.. His passing is insane. 

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589048&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=600

There is more stuff on me being high on this kid. Even got to it with BK when I said Simmons would be better than Giannis. 

Ben is special makes it look easy.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Never thought of the halftime entertainers as people. Wonder if that is a side hustle or their careers. Interesting people. Someone should do some research on them and write an article. I'd read it.

Did you see that super cringe worthy Jazz half time one?

Lmao with a hypnosis? LMAO it was so cringe worthy. Like half you guys here hitting on hot chicks! 

or Magic Johnson saying he would pour his blood, sweat and tears making the lakers better.

https://streamable.com/139r7

LOLOLOLOLOLOL 

36 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Did you see that super cringe worthy Jazz half time one?

Lmao with a hypnosis? LMAO it was so cringe worthy. Like half you guys here hitting on hot chicks! 

or Magic Johnson saying he would pour his blood, sweat and tears making the lakers better.

https://streamable.com/139r7

LOLOLOLOLOLOL 

that was fantastic, loved every second of it

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Talent plus usage rate makes Simmons a heavy fav for ROY. But damn he has no outside shot. 

None whatsoever. Guy needs to get to at least serviceable at the line, but if he develops anything resembling a shot, we're talking top ten player. He's out there putting up quality stat lines on greater than fifty percent shooting, and he's a rookie.

At the time I thought I had a legit argument when I thought Ingram would be better than Simmons. LOL was I wrong.

Also, Dennis Smith Jr. sucked *** last night. First time he had the "I don't give a ****" vibe. Rick yanked him 3 minutes into the game. He was put back in around the 7 minute mark in the 2nd, decided to get owned on defense and chuck up a 3, got pulled 2 minutes later and sat until 24 seconds left (was a little F U from Rick). Same thing in the 3rd, got pulled 3 minutes in and returned to start the 4th. Only played about 2 minutes. Got put back in with about 5 minutes to go and only played about a minute.

DSJ is going to be a nightmare by the time he's 24 or 25. He'll be a flat out star. But I'm glad he sucked tonight and got benched. He needs to at the very least put forth the effort on the nights he sucks.

Something I have to keep telling myself is that he's only 19 too.

Archived