2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 hour ago, CAS22 said:

Pacers are pretty good man.  Dipo and Sabonis look soooooooooo much better now that they have an opportunity to make plays.

Dipo had endless opportunities in ORL. They let him run the offense a good chunk of time lol. He's got a lot better. 

2 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:
3 hours ago, 49er pride said:

Ingram. 

Also, never thought I would hear Dedmon in the same sentence as Lebron and PG. 

I had to do a double take reading that, as well. I know he's been playing well this year, but damn, a part of the next big 3 though?! :D

I'm not saying he'd be part of a "big 3", but no one can sign 3 max free agents.  He'd be a solid veteran big man signing (since they'd be losing Lopez and Randle in this scenario) and wouldn't be too expensive.  And if he continues to improve his 3P shooting, then he'd be a great signing.

41 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Here's a question, with the reasonably good production of Katner, Sabonis and especially Dipo, doesn't that kind of prove when playing with OKC and having little success that RW is a player who makes teammates worse?

In general I agree but Kanter was pretty good for OKC. Sabonis idk, was a rookie and may have just been misused

Oladipo was definitely hurt by Westbrook though as I think he could just never get in a rhythm

Archived