2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

11 minutes ago, Darkness said:

Spoiler alert: They can’t 

Only way Rockets can beat the Warriors if the Rockets shoot completely lights out in the series.  Green is a bad matchup for the Rockets.  I'll take the Rockets bench over the Warriors though. Warriors are vulnerable this season.

11 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

I mean, he plays like Kobe. The Harden comp was because he’s a SG, and I think he could in the future play full time PG. he’s not there yet, but you’re already seeing glimpses of it. 

Either way, nothing like Klay.

Booker plays like Kobe? Not really. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

lol. wtf that's like saying he plays like Jordan.

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Booker plays like Kobe? Not really. 

Imo he does. I would pull up videos and stuff but Youtube doesn't work here at the office.

They also have very, very similar statlines at this point in each other careers. Like everything from points, efficiency, rebounds, assists etc. it's pretty crazy.

Booker has a different game than Kobe. What I do like is how much better he has gotten finishing around the rim. That's helped his efficiency numbers big time. He has some peak Ray Allen in his game. Both used to love to use high pick and rolls to get their pull up jumpers off from mid range. Not quite the shooter Allen was, but getting better in that area as well. 

6 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Only way Rockets can beat the Warriors if the Rockets shoot completely lights out in the series.  Green is a bad matchup for the Rockets.  I'll take the Rockets bench over the Warriors though. Warriors are vulnerable this season.

? This is great. Mind explaining why that is? 

Archived