2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

29 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Why would Indy fans boo PG? He didn't ask to be traded or even leave in FA. He let the Pacers know he wasn't coming back so they could get something back in return. Probably the most favorable way for a star to leave a team.

Guess it is just fun.

yea i agree. i mean im sure they're just booing since he said he'd leave, but that is pretty considerate to give the franchise a heads up a year in advance. don't think i'd boo if i were in pacers fans shoes, but it is what it is i guess.

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The Warriors are blocking 8.68 shots per game, the 2nd most by a team ever. They are averaging 12 blocks per game since Curry has been out.

Yeah, KD has been getting 3+ blocks since Curry went out and West has been great on both ends this season. West playing this well has been surprising to say the least.

19 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

No I think he was just saying athlete as in a person who plays a sport. Not comparing his physical abilities. 

For example, saying Brady is the greatest athlete of this generation. He wouldn't be saying he can run, jump, and is stronger than anyone just that he is better at his sport than everyone else. 

At least that is the way I took it.

This is correct.  Being the best athlete and being the most athletic are two completely different things.

Archived