2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

13 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’d prefer he never plays another b2b again but I guess if he’s gonna you might as well play him as much as it takes to win. He’s a different kind of dude, 41 minutes to him isn’t really the same as it is for others. He’s in such good shape and he’s so big he can withstand the abuse. Plus he takes like 3 and a half qtrs of defense off. 

Well they can’t bench Lebron for rest cause that’s not illegal in the NBA. 

To me when Lebron is playing the likes of 40mins a game, he has figured out his feel that he might be on the court but he isn’t going all out and knows exactly what he is doing. 

Like saying goes, do you work smart or do you work hard... you work smart so you don’t have to work hard. I would love to know His Heart rate throughout a game so you could really tell where there are stretches of him going all out or allowing the game to come to him. 

36 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Makes that trade easier to swallow, if only we had picked a different player than Lydon...We would have came out better from that trade.

I mean, to be fair we haven't seen him play, but yeah I was hoping for Semi or even Bell at that pick on draft night. I actually like Lydon's game though even though he won't ever be an exciting player

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

I mean, to be fair we haven't seen him play, but yeah I was hoping for Semi or even Bell at that pick on draft night. I actually like Lydon's game though even though he won't ever be an exciting player

Bell would help tremendously. I am not too fond of his game because I don't think it'll translate but I could be wrong. Apparently he's doing well in the G league.

1 minute ago, iLikeDefense said:

Bell would help tremendously. I am not too fond of his game because I don't think it'll translate but I could be wrong. Apparently he's doing well in the G league.

lydon is so bad, him turning anything useful would be shocking imo.. i thought lyles would forever be trash too though, so maybe DEN knows how to develop bad young 4's into useful players

9 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

hmmm fr? heard he got in better shape. this is good. he was trash last year. 

Yeah, but he wasn't bad his rookie year. he was in and out of the rotation last year so I kind of give him a pass. He's a tremendous shooter and can attack closeouts and finish really well. He's got a high IQ too with his shot taking. He's honestly a really good offensive player already and obviously needs to improve defensively to be a starting caliber guy.

So, I actually like Lydon from what I've seen on the tape. Like not as a high ceiling guy, but I think he's going to be a useful rotation player like a higher ceiling Darrell Arthur. He can really shoot, is a nice passer, and is really tough/a good rebounder. Just think he's a smart player with good instincts. I'm still very meh on him bc it's a boring pick and not really needed on the roster, but I like his game in a vacuum. What don't you like about him? 

Archived