2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

6 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

for the most part no one player, can consistently take over a game. At least not on a nightly basis and expect good results. One reason why Hayward is so important. But KI is in prove it mode and he always had undeniable high confidence. 

BUT I do wonder what will happen with KI and GH (when back and healthy) will KI go into full alpha mode? Will GH accept the "Scottie Pippen" role? Will Brad Stevens be able to work this out? 

won't find out till next season I guess, but will be interesting to see how this develops.

It’s wasnt even about him taking over a game, it was just him taking control of the game when James went to the bench. I would like to know what the avg amount of time that Irving played with James on the bench. He would struggle to take over for that stretch of time. If it was 3-5minutes or whatever. 

LMAO this Harden/Evans thing is one of the weirdest things I've seen.

Harden pushes off on inbound - Evans with he MAJOR flop, offensive foul called.

Two possessions later, Harden with a small push off, Evans MAJOR flop, Evans immediately gets up and Harden shoves again, another offensive foul called.

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Westbrook was talking smack to him after the game, not the other way around......

Embiid is awesome. Damn good player and great character. Only dude that really consistently goes at other players either on twitter or in pre/post game interviews. 

Yeah its entertaining but what has he done that really warrants him to go after players on social media or pre/post game interviews. Better earn your keep before you want to starting trashing others.

LONZO going 4 - 4 from 3 !!!! But is not creating for shet. 1 ast 4 turnovers.

For people comparing J Bell to Dra Green, I feel Bell doesn't or can't shoot well enough. BUT Bell is potentially a younger K Faried IMO. I think he will be getting key rotation minutes come playoffs. In fact I would be more scared of Bell in the starting lineup than Za Za. With all of GS shooters/scorers, having another "does the dirty work" type player is huge. Bell may not make an All rookie team (or might make 2nd) but may have as big of a playoff impact amongst rookies as anyone except maybe Tatum.

Archived