2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Bulls remind me of the suns a few years ago when they won like 40 something games when everyone thought they’d be terrible. Not good for them imo this success is a mirage and they’d be better off in the long term selling off pieces and tanking. This is a crazy loaded drafted and the worst year to get the 7-8 seed. 

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Bulls remind me of the suns a few years ago when they won like 40 something games when everyone thought they’d be terrible. Not good for them imo this success is a mirage and they’d be better off in the long term selling off pieces and tanking. This is a crazy loaded drafted and the worst year to get the 7-8 seed. 

They have been one of the hottest teams with I think a 10-2 run. But they are still only 13-22 lol and tied for the 7th pick. And the Lakers and Nets are ahead of them so you would think since they have no reason to tank they could easily finish with a worse record then both.

27 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dray just got ejected for those two Ts? Damn, at least earn those technicals lol. 

Steph comes back and the Dubs are back to being arguably the greatest offense of all time. 

thought Kerr was gonna get one then also

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dray just got ejected for those two Ts? Damn, at least earn those technicals lol. 

Steph comes back and the Dubs are back to being arguably the greatest offense of all time. 

38 points in his first game back playing only 26 minutes? Wish I could have watched 

Archived