2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

On 1/9/2018 at 12:56 AM, seminoles1 said:

Cleveland receives:
DeMarre Carroll
Spencer Dinwiddie
2018 Toronto 1st Round Pick

Brooklyn receives:
JR Smith
Jose Calderon
Brooklyn 2018 1st Round Pick

1.  That's not fair value in return for Cleveland

2.  The Cavs aren't going to trade the Nets pick unless they get a bonafide star player in return.  Whether you're high on Dinwiddle or not, he has a long ways to go.  Any sort of speculative move or non-homerun type move almost assuredly pushes Lebron out the door.  

Harden might return by monday, which would be huge if he is 100% Hamstrings can linger if you dont take the time off. 

but coming back monday puts Harden back in the MVP race. he would have only missed 6 games, and if he plays the rest I think 76 is enough to win it.

of course there is debate about whether he should, I am simply saying that number of games played will not factor much into that debate if hes back

33 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Harden might return by monday, which would be huge if he is 100% Hamstrings can linger if you dont take the time off. 

but coming back monday puts Harden back in the MVP race. he would have only missed 6 games, and if he plays the rest I think 76 is enough to win it.

of course there is debate about whether he should, I am simply saying that number of games played will not factor much into that debate if hes back

Was just gonna post it.  Now I can be back excited for my trip to New Orleans on the 25th when I go to the game vs the Pelicans on the 26th.  LOL

48 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Was just gonna post it.  Now I can be back excited for my trip to New Orleans on the 25th when I go to the game vs the Pelicans on the 26th.  LOL

I still think if he plays 75 games, leads the league in scoring and the rockets get the 2 seed then he’s MVP 

5 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

He's still the easy leader.  LeBron and the Cavs did the opposite of taking advantage of Harden's absence.

Archived