2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

35 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Do we know what exactly happened with him? Did he get hurt and was forced to change his shot or did he do it independently on his own and then get hurt because of it or what? Does he have some serious shoulder and/or elbow issues that we haven't been privy to?

Came in to ask exactly this....

14 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Also Jrue is a beast and I feel vindicated from all those arguments I had saying the contract really wasn't that bad. Worth it? No. Terrible contract? Also no. 

Still 4 years left.

I really hope they make a move for another wing.  Even with Hill coming back they should target someone.

Toronto is up 108-93 with like 30 seconds left and Bebe misses a FT and there is an explosion of cheers from the people that were still there and I hear the PA announcer yell Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches. Wtf is the Atlanta promotion for free sandwiches? Lose by 15 or less at home and everyone gets a free sandwich? 

21 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I have yet to see a straight answer as to what happened to make him change it.  I could have easily missed it, though.

I've looked for it and I've gotten nothing I think they are trying to keep this on the low right now. 

18 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Toronto is up 108-93 with like 30 seconds left and Bebe misses a FT and there is an explosion of cheers from the people that were still there and I hear the PA announcer yell Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches. Wtf is the Atlanta promotion for free sandwiches? Lose by 15 or less at home and everyone gets a free sandwich? 

iirc if a player misses both fts

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

iirc if a player misses both fts

That's it? I guess that makes sense of when the cheering and announcement was taking place. I guess it's great for the people who stayed. We a reserve Big who hasn't played all game comes in for garbage time it's fairly likely to happen. I'm just used to seeing promotions like if the home team scores 100 and wins or if they hold the opponent under 100 and win. 

4 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

That's it? I guess that makes sense of when the cheering and announcement was taking place. I guess it's great for the people who stayed. We a reserve Big who hasn't played all game comes in for garbage time it's fairly likely to happen. I'm just used to seeing promotions like if the home team scores 100 and wins or if they hold the opponent under 100 and win. 

they wanted a play on foul/fowl (chicken)

I think the opposing team has to miss two fts on the same trip in the 4th quarter

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

That's fine. Not going to mention boxscore stats to prove my point whenever it suits me though.

Oh that's not what you do? You have mentioned Ingram's and Simmons' box score plenty of times when they had bad games. 

Archived