2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, champ11 said:

it's terrible watching bad basketball players do good stuff against your team bc they try really hard 

at what point are they good basketball players when they do it against even teams that aren't yours 

i just think this is a bad take by a generally good taker 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

at what point are they good basketball players when they do it against even teams that aren't yours 

i just think this is a bad take by a generally good taker 

I'm saying this all fairly tongue and cheek. I think effort is a skill that should be valued. In the Celtics case I think they are not as much of a threat in the playoffs as their record would indicate. I think they are extremely well coached and I think their culture is really strong bc they work their butts off every night. but I think Baynes/Semi/Theis/Rozier are like borderline rotation guys on most teams in the NBA. It's interesting to watch. Maybe I'm wrong about those guys but their skills are iffy. 

This game is really fun by the way. The C's and refs really pissed the nuggets off and now it's high intensity 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

I'm saying this all fairly tongue and cheek. I think effort is a skill that should be valued. In the Celtics case I think they are not as much of a threat in the playoffs as their record would indicate. I think they are extremely well coached and I think their culture is really strong bc they work their butts off every night. but I think Baynes/Semi/Theis/Rozier are like borderline rotation guys on most teams in the NBA. It's interesting to watch. Maybe I'm wrong about those guys but their skills are iffy. 

This game is really fun by the way. The C's and refs really pissed the nuggets off and now it's high intensity 

I'd agree about Theis and Baynes. Rozier is definitely a rotation piece, and I'm pretty high on Ojeleye.

Archived