2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

His shooting has been fine and his on-ball defense has been solid.  His defensive value has always been simply as a man defender, which is what OKC needs when it comes to Curry.  His advanced defensive numbers have always been poor and this season has simply been a little bit worse.

Word. Yeah I'd give up Ferguson to take a chance on him if I were OKC. 

Ugh, Roberson going out is a huge bummer. Best perimeter defender in the league. 

58 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I'm under the impression that Bradley has been very bad this season. 

Bradley would be a big upgrade over what they have currently on both ends of the floor. He also guards Steph as well as anyone in the league and is a big reason they (Detroit) beat the Warriors earlier in the season. 

I would definitely go all in if I was the Thunder. Not like Ferguson or Abrines are untouchable or anything. What hurts OKC is they don't have many draft picks to trade and that is what it will take to get Bradley. The Clippers aren't going to accept a one for one with any of the Thunder guys for him, so it will take a draft pick.

If you are Cleveland, do you trade your first and say Shumpert for Bradley? 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

I mean, realistically nah. No moves like that move the needle in any way for them. They are cooked. 

I think if they could get Bradley and Hill, which is possible if they give up their 1st ronuder for Bradley, then that will get them back on track. You bring IT off the bench, at least until he gets healthier or just for the entire season, and stagger his and LeBron's minutes. 

The thing is, with Love's injury, do you still trade away Frye as they originally were for Hill? Then your bigs will consist of TT and....Zizic? Lol.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think if they could get Bradley and Hill, which is possible if they give up their 1st ronuder for Bradley, then that will get them back on track. You bring IT off the bench, at least until he gets healthier or just for the entire season, and stagger his and LeBron's minutes. 

The thing is, with Love's injury, do you still trade away Frye as they originally were for Hill? Then your bigs will consist of TT and....Zizic? Lol.

Adding Bradley and Hill takes them from being an embarrassment on the effort and defense side of things to hopefully....not? But I really don't think that FO will give up an asset and take on another bad contract (Hill) to get one starting caliber player....although both would start on the Cavs

How many starting caliber players are on the cavs right now? Like a player that is good enough to be starting on a playoff team in the west?

1. LeBron

2. Love

3. Thomas **** i'll give him the nod, but he's not healthy or starter quality right now

I think that's it. Lordy what a freaking embarrassment. 

10 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Adding Bradley and Hill takes them from being an embarrassment on the effort and defense side of things to hopefully....not? But I really don't think that FO will give up an asset and take on another bad contract (Hill) to get one starting caliber player....although both would start on the Cavs

How many starting caliber players are on the cavs right now? Like a player that is good enough to be starting on a playoff team in the west?

1. LeBron

2. Love

3. Thomas **** i'll give him the nod, but he's not healthy or starter quality right now

I think that's it. Lordy what a freaking embarrassment. 

Well, getting Hill/Bradley gets them back to being respectable lol. A line up of Hill/Bradley/LeBron/Crowder/TT would be a lot better defensively than what they are putting out right now. Gets them back in the hunt to win the East as well. I know I know, oh how the mighty have fallen that we are talking about now being in the hunt to not win the Cship, but the freaking East lol. But that's just reality right now. 

So more and more chatter is coming out about how Gilbert would prefer LeBron to leave after this season. If so, then why even trade their own first rounder? Wouldn't you want to keep as many assets as possible for a full rebuild? 

Any of the teams in he top 4 of either conference should give up a 1st today to get Avery Bradley. 

He is a lock down defender, hits the 3 ball really well, is a good glue guy, and can play off the bench or start. 

I think he would be better for the thunder starting 5 than Roberson was. 

Too bad the wizards cant trade Wall and Gortat for Jordan and Bradley. It would make the Wizards a lot better. 

Archived