2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

the fun part about lonzo is that he's gonna get this treatment every night from grown men wanting him to be sad and look dumb

Doesn't matter.  He's a rookie.  He's going to struggle and he'll be better for it in the long run.

Just now, showtime said:

Doesn't matter.  He's a rookie.  He's going to struggle and he'll be better for it in the long run.

of course it matters, why wouldn't it matter? you tellin me that ball craps the bed every night and PG is salivating at the idea of playing with him? 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

of course it matters, why wouldn't it matter? you tellin me that ball craps the bed every night and PG is salivating at the idea of playing with him? 

This was the first game of his career.  He's not going to play this poorly every night.  Getting everyone's best shot does not matter.  He's a rookie.  He'll learn and grow.

Just now, showtime said:

This was the first game of his career.  He's not going to play this poorly every night.  Getting everyone's best shot does not matter.  He's a rookie.  He'll learn and grow.

There's a dog on every team. I can only hope he plays this poorly every night. But it certainly matters when he plays poorly and when he doesn't. That's not how sports work. 

Archived