2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We shall see on Clarkson. He could obviously score, but hasn't been a good three point shooter yet. Obviously it will be totally different now, especially playing with the 2nd unit+LeBron. At the very least, the team showed its potential if they play hard. Their issue will be in the playoffs in close games where it turns into all LeBron. We have seen how that story ends. 

Yeah and I understand he’s streaky but he’s getting a lot of good looks. Not sure he got that many in LA. He had to be the offense off the bench there. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah and I understand he’s streaky but he’s getting a lot of good looks. Not sure he got that many in LA. He had to be the offense off the bench there. 

bruh he literally shot the ball as he caught it while diving forward simultaneously and drilled it

i get you're excited and you absolutely should be but this is not an accurate depiction of jordan clarkson and i for one am disgusted by this ****

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Ayton going 1 or 2. Does the pick even go to the Cs if it is 1? So basically you would have to get the 2nd pick and hope he doesn't go 1st.

we don't get it if it's first. we'll see where he goes but right now, i doubt we even get the pick. but there's not really anyone that makes this team better in the draft. 

10 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

you probably should just focus on your own team. The concern you now have for this new Cavaliers group is as obvious as your hatred towards LeBron is. 

I have zero concern because the East is a joke compared to the West and I knew the Celts weren't winning anything this year.

This season has been a pleasant surprise with Hayward going down and how young the Celts are.

Sorry if facts hurt your feelings....everyone knows LeBron is most likely gone next season or the Cavs are gonna do whatever LeBron asks and he'll move teammates like pawns once again, as he has every right to do.

Stop being so sensitive 

16 minutes ago, Ferris35 said:

Mohammad Bamba or Jarren Jackson are both good fits but both are raw and will likely take some time to find their footing in the league. 

If they can keep LeBron this summer I think they'd be smart to trade Love for a guy like DeAndre Jordan. Then they can target a guy like Collin Sexton or Trae Young with the Nets pick as a spark plug off the bench/future starting PG. 

I like Bamba the most. I don’t think he will be around when the nets pick comes up 

19 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

i have no idea what you're saying 

You said a title contender doesn’t have true aspirations if they have a rookie playing an impactful roll. Then I called out Boston cause they have a rookie playing a big role for them. 

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

I have zero concern because the East is a joke compared to the West and I knew the Celts weren't winning anything this year.

This season has been a pleasant surprise with Hayward going down and how young the Celts are.

Sorry if facts hurt your feelings....everyone knows LeBron is most likely gone next season or the Cavs are gonna do whatever LeBron asks and he'll move teammates like pawns once again, as he has every right to do.

Stop being so sensitive 

Coming from the guy that can't make a post in here without a LeBron jabbing undertone, its kinda funny being told to stop being so sensitive. 

Archived