2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

9 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I can't really blame Randle.

He has thoroughly out played Nance this preseason and deserved to be the starter.

Randle's motor was running hot in preseason.

Randle is lucky.  He's getting to use the excuse of "I didn't get what I wanted" for not playing hard.  Way to be.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yepppppp. NBA>>>any other sport 

THEY can complain about the Warriors winning the chip again.......i'm gonna enjoy Pat Beverly talking ish,  world wide wob gifs of giannis engulfing poor souls, dennis smith trying to dunk on everyone, the carmelo anthony renaissance, everybody hating KD, joel embiid's twitter account, kyrie irving being the stoned dude that thinks he's a genius etc etc 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hold up, tell me it is a typo. But Melo in a 21 point win was +0? How is that possible? Was he the lone guy with the bench unit or something for a stretch?

He needs to come off the bench. I know it'll never happen, but there's one ball. George and Westbrook are by far their best players and it isn't close. Let them dominate to start. But outside of those three and Adams (and Roberson as a defender) that roster is disgustingly bad.

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

THEY can complain about the Warriors winning the chip again.......i'm gonna enjoy Pat Beverly talking ish,  world wide wob gifs of giannis engulfing poor souls, dennis smith trying to dunk on everyone, the carmelo anthony renaissance, everybody hating KD, joel embiid's twitter account, kyrie irving being the stoned dude that thinks he's a genius etc etc 

I'm so torn on this. Clearly he has to limit his kill attempts a ton, but he's going to end up with 2 or 3 of the top 10 dunks of the season. The power and ferocity he has when attacking the rim like that is unreal. He had one of the most impressive looking dunk attempts the other night but he almost broke his leg too. Have to think that controlling that and his landing technique is a focus of Rick's.

1 minute ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I'm so torn on this. Clearly he has to limit his kill attempts a ton, but he's going to end up with 2 or 3 of the top 10 dunks of the season. The power and ferocity he has when attacking the rim like that is unreal. He had one of the most impressive looking dunk attempts the other night but he almost broke his leg too.

Nah I can 100% tell you that he does not need to limit the kill attempts at all. do it for the vine 

Just now, champ11 said:

Nah I can 100% tell you that he does not need to limit the kill attempts at all. do it for the vine 

I don't want my rookie to break his leg and end his own career lol. That dunk attempt against the Hawks stopped my heart, and he did in fact end up going to the locker room right after.

1 minute ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

He needs to come off the bench. I know it'll never happen, but there's one ball. George and Westbrook are by far their best players and it isn't close. Let them dominate to start. But outside of those three and Adams (and Roberson as a defender) that roster is disgustingly bad.

He doesn't have to come off the bench; Donovan just needs to not be Doc Rivers and learn to stagger minutes.

Archived