2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

7-3 is a bad 10 game stretch? Lol 

No it’s not they are 7-3 despite playing like crap and with 2 close losses I’m say they could even be 9-1 however they basically could have lost every game but the Knicks game and could be 1-9 by the way they are playing. They are just doing enough to get the W. they’ve been looking awful in this stretch despite the record. 

Just now, kyle21121 said:

No it’s not they are 7-3 despite playing like crap and with 2 close losses I’m say they could even be 9-1 however they basically could have lost every game but the Knicks game and could be 1-9 by the way they are playing. They are just doing enough to get the W. they’ve been looking awful in this stretch despite the record. 

It happens, as long as they are winning it's fine. The team already showed what it can do, just comes down to if they could replicate it in the playoffs. Deeper team and less minutes played by Lowry in the regular season should help. 76ers in round 2 could be a tough test though. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It happens, as long as they are winning it's fine. The team already showed what it can do, just comes down to if they could replicate it in the playoffs. Deeper team and less minutes played by Lowry in the regular season should help. 76ers in round 2 could be a tough test though. 

Yea. For most of the year I’ve felt differently about this team. I think it’s one of two things. They’ve all but locked up the east and have no urgency and are just waiting for the playoffs to begin and they’ll sort it out or what im afriad of is a reversion and perhaps a repeat of prior years where I’d still say they make the ECF but have to really grind it out and then I’ll have no faith against Cleveland. if they can just turn it on a bit I’ll at least feel they have a chance. 

Archived