2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

8 minutes ago, Darkness said:

You still think Aaron Gordon belongs at SF and that he sucks Sanchez? 

sanchez was one of the few AG supporters early on. and it's not the fact that he's playing the 4.. that's not what was holding him back. he really just got a ton better w/ his shooting motion and handling. so he's more confident & aggressive on that end now.

39 minutes ago, Darkness said:

You still think Aaron Gordon belongs at SF and that he sucks Sanchez? 

Not sure I ever said he sucked. I probably said if he isn't good changing positions doesn't matter. And if he is good it also doesn't matter. And the 3/4 is almost the same position now anyways. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Victor has been a savage.. Rejoice magic fans. 

dipo forever one of my favorite dudes in the league. never been sadder by a basketball move than when they traded him. sucks. really thought he'd be in ORL for the long haul. had to choose between fournier at 16m or dipo at 21m. dipo wasn't happy in orlando at the tail end either. was continually insinuating something was going on, which kinda soured a lot of magic fans cause it was getting annoying. im rambling. i miss dipo. glad he's finally getting the opportunity he's wanted. 

30 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

sanchez was one of the few AG supporters early on. and it's not the fact that he's playing the 4.. that's not what was holding him back. he really just got a ton better w/ his shooting motion and handling. so he's more confident & aggressive on that end now.

I was probably the only person here/og ff to sport a AG sig.

Victor Oladipo 28 points on 11-16 FGs tonight in 130-107 win at Minn. Oladipo's scoring 1st 4 Pacers games: 22, 17, 28, 28 points. #iubb

This is only the 2nd time since 1993 that the Indiana Pacers have made 56 field goals in a single game.

Victor Oladipo 28 points on 11-16 FGs tonight in 130-107 win at Minn. Oladipo's scoring 1st 4 Pacers games: 22, 17, 28, 28 points. #iubb

This is only the 2nd time since 1993 that the Indiana Pacers have made 56 field goals in a single game.

Archived