Chiefs release RB Damien Williams

RaidersAreOne

The man's last touch in a NFL game was the clinching TD in a SB win that he was arguably the MVP of. Opts out of a pandemic year. Then gets released before he can play another snap. Not faulting the Chiefs for releasing him, but man the NFL is a brutal business

Edited by 49ersfan

10 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

The man's last touch in a NFL game was the clinching TD in a SB win that he was arguably the MVP of. Opts out of a pandemic year. Then gets released before he can play another snap. Not faulting the Chiefs for releasing him, but man the NFL is a brutal business

I'm a rotational role, I'd love to bring him in. Feel like he's a great fit for us

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm a rotational role, I'd love to bring him in. Feel like he's a great fit for us

Wouldn’t mind it if it’s cheap but and I may looking at the RB room with rose colored glasses and blind faith in Shanny but I think Wilson and Hasty are fine. That said, wouldn’t turn down more depth at a position that always has its pitfalls when it comes to staying healthy for us. 

5 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Wouldn’t mind it if it’s cheap but and I may looking at the RB room with rose colored glasses and blind faith in Shanny but I think Wilson and Hasty are fine. That said, wouldn’t turn down more depth at a position that always has its pitfalls when it comes to staying healthy for us. 

Oh, we are definitely adding someone else. That room can't stay healthy. Likely it is a rookie though