Nicholas Morrow is re-signing with the Raiders

agarcia34

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Surprised by how many are very positive in this thread, I'm sure when I was defending Morrow at the start of the season there weren't many who felt similarly. I've always liked Morrow as a smaller, faster LB who can play role. Not the best tackler or very physical but he has a role and if it's reasonable value he can be a very useful depth piece.

yea i wanted nothing to do with Morrow last season, but he turned it around and has developed nicely. Has tools to blitz and be in coverage. 

6 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Your absolutely right.... I’d do a lot further:

When he received a 2nd rounder, 3.26M tender there was a TON of people who wanted him to be released to save money. 

I always liked Morrow.... I think the reason why people objected was because they get use to a player making a low pay rate and want to continue that.  They get use to the value and don’t want to pay the going rate.  It’s human nature.... gas could be $3.50 for years on end and then it drops to $1.75 but eventually comes up to $3.40 and everyone is crying about how expensive it is.

man, give me $3.40, ****s $4+ in LA 

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

doesnt hurt either, and hes still young with upside. 

No but I’m looking for us to improve as a team, these signings are good but not going to improve us. 

Edited by Dessie

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

No but I’m looking for us to improve as a team, this signings are good but not going to improve us. 

We need depth there. Who's a LB that is going to play the 3rd LB role out there that would make us better? We have too much money tied up at the moment. Morrow for 1 year is a solid move.

Just now, Dessie said:

No but I’m looking for us to improve as a team, this signings are good but not going to improve us. 

i get you. Morrow was solid last season and theres a role for him. I think the way we improve is to fill these gaping holes at 3T, FS and sCB

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

At the very least, Morrow is solid depth. If Kwit or Littleton are hurt, we have a bunch of nobodies and a "ST War Daddy" at LB. Yikes.

ST War Daddy, i still dont know WTF that means. Such a dumb pick.

7 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

We need depth there. Who's a LB that is going to play the 3rd LB role out there that would make us better? We have too much money tied up at the moment. Morrow for 1 year is a solid move.

It is a solid move, said that, I’m talking about FA in general. 

8 minutes ago, Geezy said:

i get you. Morrow was solid last season and theres a role for him. I think the way we improve is to fill these gaping holes at 3T, FS and sCB

I think Arnette might play NCB especially as we were/are interested in Bouye and Davis, they would be outside CBS. 

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

man, give me $3.40, ****s $4+ in LA 

Well it was 1.75 when my man was running things... but I’m not allowed to say more. 
how do you live out there with the prices for everything? I line Ny but far enough away I can afford it.  I couldn’t imagine the taxes, housing, etc of LA of NYC and I have no kids and make 100k

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Well it was 1.75 when my man was running things... but I’m not allowed to say more. 
how do you live out there with the prices for everything? I line Ny but far enough away I can afford it.  I couldn’t imagine the taxes, housing, etc of LA of NYC and I have no kids and make 100k

the good thing is i use my company card for gas, so idgaf lol housing is nuts, but i bought my house at a good rate when things were stable. LA is expensive but it has its upside. I save money by spending time talking Raiders Football on FF lmao

• Like 1