FFMD 21 Rumors, Lies and Leaks Thread

EaglesPeteC

First and foremost I'll say that I'm not writing anything, I'm simply the messenger for all of the rumors I'm hearing, and oh boy, the rumors are flying today.

I encourage anyone else to post any other rumors they stumble upon as well as things heat up. 

On 3/20/2021 at 3:36 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Tune in here for all your FFMD deception, information and reactions. 

23 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

*sigh*

tis fake news.

Contacted the Raiders to be informed that the bidding starts at two firsts plus a young star player--might be too rich for the Browns, even if we indeed have a huge (well, small; a scrub midget, if you ask me) hole under center. It's clear there is a succession plan in Los Angeles and David Carr is the odd man out.

That said, the best we can do is our first rounder plus a Myles Garrett salary dump. We'll see if we're not laughed out of Al Davis's office.

*fingers crossed*

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

*sigh*

tis fake news.

Contacted the Raiders to be informed that the bidding starts at two firsts plus a young star player--might be too rich for the Browns, even if we indeed have a huge (well, small; a scrub midget, if you ask me) hole under center. It's clear there is a succession plan in Los Angeles and David Carr is the odd man out.

That said, the best we can do is our first rounder plus a Myles Garrett salary dump. We'll see if we're not laughed out of Al Davis's office.

*fingers crossed*

is it fake news or did you make a call to the Raiders?

PICK ONE

• Like 1