2021 FFMD Buffalo Bills War Room

Trentwannabe

Beane made this easy. Just a handful of positions we need to target, none of which in dire need of an actual starter. Our premium picks are essentially depth picks that could make a massive impact.

Looking forward to seeing how the draft plays out. 

• Like 1

Below is the depth chart I posted. Anyone have thoughts or concerns? The Trade block players were just my additions but I am open to adding or taking players off that. 
Buffalo Bills:

Trade Block:

RB Devin Singletary
QB Jake Fromm
LB AJ Klein

Depth Chart:

QB: Allen, Trubisky, Webb, Fromm
RB: Moss, Singletary, Jones, Williams
TE: Knox, Hollister, Sweeney, Gilliam
WR: Diggs, Sanders, Beasley, Davis, Hodgins, Kumerow 
LT: Dawkins
LG: Ford, Boettger 
Cen: Morse, Devey
RG: Feliciano
RT: Williams, Bates, Adams

DE: Hughes, D. Johnson, Love
DT: Oliver, Butler, Zimmer
DT: Lotulelei, Phillips
DE: Addison, Epenesa 
LB: Milano, Klein, Dodson
LB: Edmunds, Matakevich, Smith
CB: White, Wallace, Jackson, Lewis
NCB: T. Johnson, Neal
SS: Poyer, Thomas
FS: Hyde, J. Johnson

K: Bass
P: Haack
LS: Ferguson

Not sure Fromm is the smart move to trade unless they get more then his draft was in 2020. I think the right idea to move on from Barkley and upgrade to Trubisky was nice  and I would be surprised that he hangs around for more then 1 year. Webb is a camp body at this point and would be surprised to keep him around this year since covid will be at a different stage come TC (expecting all players to be vaccinated by that time). Fromm could potentially be the long term answer to back up if not groom him to be trade bait at a later date which can potentially yield more draft capital once teams can see what he can do in pre-season games. 

I would be interested to see the value in Klein and Singletary though. 

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Not sure Fromm is the smart move to trade unless they get more then his draft was in 2020. I think the right idea to move on from Barkley and upgrade to Trubisky was nice  and I would be surprised that he hangs around for more then 1 year. Webb is a camp body at this point and would be surprised to keep him around this year since covid will be at a different stage come TC (expecting all players to be vaccinated by that time). Fromm could potentially be the long term answer to back up if not groom him to be trade bait at a later date which can potentially yield more draft capital once teams can see what he can do in pre-season games. 

I would be interested to see the value in Klein and Singletary though. 

In reality yes, the bills won’t be looking to move Fromm, but for this single year and for this upcoming FFMDdraft I think getting an extra pick even in the later rounds will be worth it knowing we have Trubisky as the back up

12 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

In reality yes, the bills won’t be looking to move Fromm, but for this single year and for this upcoming FFMDdraft I think getting an extra pick even in the later rounds will be worth it knowing we have Trubisky as the back up

in that case this is over my head as I dont know much about this FFMD thing is so I will just look over as it is be done rather then participate. I thought this was more of what do we think Beane will do for this organization but not for just one year.

23 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

in that case this is over my head as I dont know much about this FFMD thing is so I will just look over as it is be done rather then participate. I thought this was more of what do we think Beane will do for this organization but not for just one year.

I don’t know much about it either, but the basic nuances are there is no salary cap, it’s a draft only with player trades being allowed as well. I’m viewing it as make the 2021 Bills the best they can be on paper.

21 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

With no salary cap restrictions, would you trade a 5th for Brate right now?

Probably not as I do not see him as an upgrade to Knox and with Hollister on the roster I do not see him being a big piece to the offense that we need. I would be more interested in Howard (not really sure what the asking price is for him), since he is younger and has more upside but it would have to be a 5/6th since he is coming off injury and will likely need a new contract, I know that isnt impacted on this but if you rationalize it to them that would be my selling point as to why it would be a late round pick injury and new deal. 

• Like 1

I'd pass on both TE options. Neither really seems like a major upgrade when you factor in injury history and age (even contract status despite its irrelevance).

I like what we have now in Hollister and Knox, if we get second half/playoff Knox we're going to be fine.

If I had to pick, I like OJ Howards potential over Brate. 

• Like 1