News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

Exactly I think it’s time we invest and get our core OL for the future here and building. As you said depth is super critical and I am happy with what we’re seeing and what their getting out of guys but I think we should really improve. We are a much better offense when we’re dominating the ground. I think the best way to improve that is to get better and younger up front

And will make Taylor Heinicke that much more efficient. 

6 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Luckily this OL class is full up and I think we spend multiple picks on the OL this year. That said it really depends on how we finish the season. If we compete their going to resign guys and draft them. If we fall off on play on the line then they may choose to infuse it with youth and coach them up. 

Personally, I think we have guys who have performed well and we should keep them but Scherff bc he’s overpaid and won’t sign a long term deal here. I’d retain Leno, Larsen & Lucas plus extend Flowers while lowering his 2022 cap hit. 

2022 OL to me is:

LT: Leno

LG: Flowers, Charles

C : Roullier, Larsen

RG: Scherweitzer, Ismael 

RT: Cosmi, Lucas

I can see us drafting a mid round OT & G if we lose Lucas and they don’t have faith in Ismael as our 9th OL, but I have a feeling Rivera and John M are going to give Ismael his entire rookie contract to prove himself as a top C/G reserve before moving on.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I remember seeing two of his missed XPs... one was just weird. Like one of the funniest looking kicks I'd seen all year. I'm fairly certain the other was extremely crappy weather but I could be misremembering. 

At Va Tech he was 131 for 131 in XPs ! Incredible. 76% on FGs

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I posted this yesterday. What's the question ?

The question was if Samuel had surgery  my or not at any point this season. It wasn’t reported until this last week. It’s shocking that Rivera never said anything about it from July-November. Just unreal that he never mentioned it.