News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

On 11/2/2021 at 4:14 PM, turtle28 said:

A lot of people are saying that & also I think Tez did better rushing from LDE rather than RDE. They flipped their sides though and I don’t like it.

But the JDR system cannot fail, only be failed!!

/s

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Sucks he got Covid, I’m glad he’s vaccinated because I assumed he wasn’t and that’s why he got it. I hope he recovers well bc he’s definitely a big guy. I also sure hope that Cosmi & Lucas are back. I think they will be.

Edited by turtle28

In Rivera’s weekly interview with Kevin Sheehan on the Team980, Rivera said the two players he expects to shock people with good second halves of the year are Bobby McCain and Dyami Brown if Brown’s knee gets healthy. He said that people will really be shocked by Brown’s ability to hit in another gear and take the top off a defense. Kevin said that the coaching staff has always liked McCain’s cerebral ability and Rivera said he really has a good grasp of the defense now and expect McCain to have a good 2nd half of the year.

I guess we’ll see what happens. I’d love for this to be the case, especially with Dyami.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Ugh, T E- Temarrick Hemingway signed again- to the Practice Squad. He knows the sytem but there has to be a better option than him . Resigned Gave Wright too. Daniel Wise signed to the 53  and Charles activated from Covid. Young to I R

Hemingway is a receiving TE like RSJ. Bates is a blocking TE who can do something’s in the passing game but I wouldn’t consider him a receiving TE like RSJ is, a converted WR. They’re probably looking to replace the receiving they lost w/ RSJ’s injury.

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Sorry R S-J is hurt but looking forward to seeing more of Bates. I loved it when he got totally upended and got up grinning - Must love the game ! 

He didn’t look lost and I tell you I noticed him 3 times in the run game he’s def the best ive seen here blocking since Paulson.

• Like 1