News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

7 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I am just expounding on the bad luck.  Sweat has been gone for 5 weeks, today was supposed to be his first day of practice and he tests positive.  

ahh got it . it's been against us all year. Posted earlier that J Davis is in concussion protocol. J Allen has a sore groin . lotta guys out and lot of walking wounded .

10 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

With injuries probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to sign him to PS. Liked him coming out of Vanderbilt. Cut for a disciplinary issue. It depends on what it was. 

thought I read not showing up for scheduled COIVD testing . not sure though .

7 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

And lateness issues. Texans said it was an easy decision to cut him. They signed him to a 4 year 58m contract ext with 2 years left. 
Don’t know if RR would give a 2nd chance. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

And lateness issues. Texans said it was an easy decision to cut him. They signed him to a 4 year 58m contract ext with 2 years left. 
Don’t know if RR would give a 2nd chance. 

I mean, the Texans are a disaster. I’m not sure how much stock I put into players being a problem with the mess they’ve got going on. He’s probably just miserable. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, the Texans are a disaster. I’m not sure how much stock I put into players being a problem with the mess they’ve got going on. He’s probably just miserable. 

Talented player. Definitely worth a shot especially at a position of real need. 

7 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

ahh got it . it's been against us all year. Posted earlier that J Davis is in concussion protocol. J Allen has a sore groin . lotta guys out and lot of walking wounded .

No one is healthy this time of year, even if guys are playing they’re still not healthy.

5 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

If that’s the case then he’ll fit right in here! 😂 

Serioulsy though, Woz wanted him that year in the draft, a lot of us wish we had drafted Cunningham over Ryan Anderson. I think we should sign him. He’d be a great WLB for us.

Edited by turtle28

22 hours ago, Troublez said:

We are really banged up - if we can still find ways to win..... could galvanize the team.

I hope so. Good news is that RSJ, Collins & McKissic participated in practice today McKissic would have to pass the concussion test tomorrow as would Jamin Davis. So, that’s big.

• Like 1

Titans (8-4) claimed Zach Cunningham, which means we passed on him.

I probably would have taken a shot. But I’m sure Rivera heard the information about how he was behaving in Houston and wanted no parts of it. Which I can understand, but my personal feeling is that a player behaving mutinously in a place like that — where they are actually contemptuous to the concept of making winning moves — is a bit different than what you could expect here. Many players seem to be bucking against the tear-down they’ve done there.

There’s a lot of money attached to him, though, so perhaps that was the tiebreaker in their decision-making. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Titans (8-4) claimed Zach Cunningham, which means we passed on him.

I probably would have taken a shot. But I’m sure Rivera heard the information about how he was behaving in Houston and wanted no parts of it. Which I can understand, but my personal feeling is that a player behaving mutinously in a place like that — where they are actually contemptuous to the concept of making winning moves — is a bit different than what you could expect here. Many players seem to be bucking against the tear-down they’ve done there.

There’s a lot of money attached to him, though, so perhaps that was the tiebreaker in their decision-making. 

I bet they weren’t expecting him to be claimed due to his contract. I’m guessing most teams didn’t expect it. 

• Like 1