News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

6 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

You’re telling me he couldn’t have had this surgery a month or two ago? Poor guy, I feel for any player who gets a serious injury while playing for this franchise. It doesn’t seem to matter who our head doctor/trainer is, we don’t handle injuries or rehab correctly.

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Ugh, sucks to lose Hudson. Gotta hope that Collins can play on Sunday. We played Everret a lot in the 3 safety look last week and he was fine as far as I could see but, Collins is better in the box than Everrett and best in that role.

7 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Isn't he a DE?

Yes, I don’t understand Lavar’s comment other it’s his usual to hate on a young player bc as a rookie they haven’t proven they can be a starter yet. 

I have no problem with WBK staying on the practice squad. I’ve liked what I’ve seen out of JSW, Toohill & Toney in Chase & Tez’s absence the last month. 

I just hope that Collins is back, I’m not looking forward to seeing David Mayo playing meaningful snaps.

27 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yes, I don’t understand Lavar’s comment other it’s his usual to hate on a young player bc as a rookie they haven’t proven they can be a starter yet. 

I have no problem with WBK staying on the practice squad. I’ve liked what I’ve seen out of JSW, Toohill & Toney in Chase & Tez’s absence the last month. 

I just hope that Collins is back, I’m not looking forward to seeing David Mayo playing meaningful snaps.

It was more sarcasm really. I’d like to see him get a shot. And no, I don’t usually hate on young players so I have no clue where that came from? 

29 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

anti-vaxxer right ?

With his history of heart trouble, I couldn't have imagined he felt comfortable getting vaccinated. 

Regardless of his vaccination status, getting COVID isn't good. I hope he has an easy go of it and comes back healthy. 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

With his history of heart trouble, I couldn't have imagined he felt comfortable getting vaccinated. 

Regardless of his vaccination status, getting COVID isn't good. I hope he has an easy go of it and comes back healthy. 

I hope it's a false positive !

• Like 1