News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Kaleke Hudson on I R, now added to Covid list . Man we can't stand a breakout before Sunday. THAT would be disastrous ! 🤧

Well, we knew some of these guys not getting the Covid vaccine would catch up to this team eventually and now it has when they have 5 games left and they’re in the playoff race. Go figure. So sad.

16 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Well, we knew some of these guys not getting the Covid vaccine would catch up to this team eventually and now it has when they have 5 games left and they’re in the playoff race. Go figure. So sad.

Yeah we’re not the ravens no postponement for this team 🤣🤣 But honestly hopefully we catch a break and we make it through these 5 games and can get out healthy on all fronts.

On 12/8/2021 at 9:47 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

I don’t know about him going to be a superstar but this video shows Mr Bates balling! 

I want everyone to see this. Kid has great hands and has some wiggle and can find a pocket on broken plays to allow the QB to throw to him.

But the MOST impressive thing is his blocking (especially his run blocking). In the past bunch of years, one of the reasons our run game suffered was because of poor blocking by the TEs. This guy is tenacious.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I want everyone to see this. Kid has great hands and has some wiggle and can find a pocket on broken plays to allow the QB to throw to him.

But the MOST impressive thing is his blocking (especially his run blocking). In the past bunch of years, one of the reasons our run game suffered was because of poor blocking by the TEs. This guy is tenacious.

I think even @lavar703has to agree about Bates even though he said he was a reach. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I think even @lavar703has to agree about Bates even though he said he was a reach. 

I’m starting to come around. I like his physicality and his route running on the abysmal OPI called by that awful ref crew was a thing of beauty. I do/did believe he’s a reach but I’ve felt that way before about many draft picks and was wrong. Though McLaurin was an awful pick in the third round and was horribly wrong on that one. Being wrong doesn’t bother me.  

• Like 2