News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Like JP said, will they spend some money on FA’s. 

I'll believe it when I see it. I said on Twitter to someone who said that it took the Bengals 3 or 4 years to build their roster that they bought a lot of their defense this past offseason. If we sign a bunch of good FAs - a few LBs, a slot corner, an upgrade at FS and re-sign our own FAs but Scherff, we could improve our team by 3 games IMO - and that's even w/o upgrading the QB position which I except them do too.

Edited by turtle28

53 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

We've had some busts, but this is off to a Pamela Anderson start. 

You don’t mess around. 😀

51 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I was thinking Tawny Kitaen . 😜

Guess being an older guy !

How great did she look in Batchelor Party. 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 11:11 PM, Slappy Mc said:

They didnt have knowledge all year that he was going to be at FedEx... oh wait...

Why would they honor an opponent? Ryan Kerrigan can get honored when he signs a one-day contract to retire as a Washington Admirals player.

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Ha, I think I  counted 23 free agents for us. Just read the Cowboys have 24. Probably the average is at least 20 !

I think most NFL rosters turn over most of their roster every year, especially reserve players with draft picks and different free agents. Every team has its core players but the other ones switch out more than people realize. I mean just look at us, every offseason we’re looking to upgrade several positions on our roster and that's the same of every team.

We want and will probably have a new starting QB, a new starting MLB, a new starting FS and probably an upgrade at slot corner.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

We should've signed Kenny Galloday to a 4-year $72 million deal for his 34 receptions & 499 yards. 

I really hope I don’t have to rehash PR 2.0 with you when all this is said and done. One wrong contract doesn’t cancel our current one out