News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Dotson. It’s a hamstring. Sadly, he re-aggravated his hamstring a few weeks ago in practice as he was trying to be ready for the Packers game which likely reset his timeline on the injury.

Remember in 2015 DJax missed 9 games with a hamstring injury. It’s a more serious thing than people think & it always seems like something someone can re-injure if they’re not 100% when they come back. 

We must still have problems with the medical staff. Seems like these guys should be shut down completely. You just can't rush healing .

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

We must still have problems with the medical staff. Seems like these guys should be shut down completely. You just can't rush healing .

It’s not a problem with the medical staff, it’s just a more serious injury than most people think.

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering what will be Khaleke Hudson’s future with this team going forward. PS? ST?

It’s not playing LB for Washington. He must be a good kid and works hard but if you can’t get PT on this LB deficient team you’re not playing anywhere in the NFL. 

Is he worth a roster spot? It’s a shame he hasn’t progressed. He really doesn’t have size at LB that you’re looking for or enough athleticism. 

7 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Wondering what will be Khaleke Hudson’s future with this team going forward. PS? ST?

It’s not playing LB for Washington. He must be a good kid and works hard but if you can’t get PT on this LB deficient team you’re not playing anywhere in the NFL. 

Is he worth a roster spot? It’s a shame he hasn’t progressed. He really doesn’t have size at LB that you’re looking for or enough athleticism. 

I think he’s a special teams guy moving forward and will always be like our last Lb to make the team. Of course if Milo Eifler didn’t get hurt, Hudson would still be on the PS I think. 

8 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Love it! We found our FS in Forrest! Only thing I hate is once again like last year with Landon Collins, it took us half the season to make this move. Collins should’ve been our Buffalo nickel/WLB last year from the jump & Forrest should’ve been moved to start at FS after the Jax game, or at least after the Lions game & if he had bene I think our D would’ve been better in Sept.

McCain isn’t awful but he takes too many chances at FS & leaves his corners out to dry. He’s rarely there to offer support on intermediate to deep coverage & I definitely think he’ll do better in the slot while Forrest will thrive at FS.

37 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Commanders place J.D. McKissic on injured reserve

Posted by Mike Florio on November 19, 2022, 11:35 AM EST

I was just coming in to post this. It sucks, my guess is his career might be over too if for two years in a row he went to IR bc of a neck issue.