News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

14 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Could have claimed Eno Benjamin but Houston already did. Nice player. Hope Jarret Patterson can show he belongs in the NFL. RR too loyal to players. I guess it doesn’t hurt if you played on the same team growing up with Chase Young. 

We have not only Jarret Patterson but, we also have Jonathan Williams. I don’t see the need. Patterson showed he belonged in the NFL last year as a reserve RB. When he finally got a chance to play he played pretty well towards the end of the year. He played decent against Denver & Philly last year.

At Den: 11 carries, 46 yds 

Philly: 12 carries, 57 yds, 1 TD & 5 receptions, 41 yds

Last year he had 68 carries, 266 yds & 2 TDs rushing with 10 recs for 73 yards 

8 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Ridiculous, no fun league. I remember Lavar Arrington in the radio once saying that every week he got fined by the league for hits he had during the previous game after they reviewed the film but, he was never flagged for the hits during the games.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

We have not only Jarret Patterson but, we also have Jonathan Williams. I don’t see the need. Patterson showed he belonged in the NFL last year as a reserve RB. When he finally got a chance to play he played pretty well towards the end of the year. He played decent against Denver & Philly last year.

At Den: 11 carries, 46 yds 

Philly: 12 carries, 57 yds, 1 TD & 5 receptions, 41 yds

Last year he had 68 carries, 266 yds & 2 TDs rushing with 10 recs for 73 yards 

They released him. They brought him back to the PS. Nice story but he can hang out with Khaleke. 

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

They released him. They brought him back to the PS. Nice story but he can hang out with Khaleke. 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re advocating for us to sign Eno Benjamin, who was also released. Sorry, again don’t see the need. There’s nothing wrong with Jonathan Williams or Jarret Patterson.

And, in case you didn’t realize Khaleke Hudson has been on the active roster since Oct 21st since cornerback Tariq Castro-Fields was placed on injured reserve with a knee injury.

I thought they should have signed Benjamin when J Williams was hurt, that’s all. You’re pounding your chest for J Patterson that he’s done a good job and I was just bringing up that if he did such a good job they wouldn’t have released him. K Hudson sucks in fact on ST he was just called for a penalty in the game on now, reason he’s on the team. 

8 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I thought they should have signed Benjamin when J Williams was hurt, that’s all. You’re pounding your chest for J Patterson that he’s done a good job and I was just bringing up that if he did such a good job they wouldn’t have released him. K Hudson sucks in fact on ST he was just called for a penalty in the game on now, reason he’s on the team. 

Omg a player got a penalty?? That makes him awful?? 😂 Sure.

Look, neither are world beaters but, that doesn’t mean that another teams trash is better than the guys we have in house. Hudson has been here for 3 years, Patterson 2 years. They know their jobs & have chemistry with their teammates. There’s a reason why they’re here and they haven’t signed other released players or street FAs to replace them.

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Our LB Depth is scary and not in a good way. 

I actually like Milo Eifler, he flashed  in the preseason some. He’ll be our last LB on the roster & primarily a special teams player. The last LB on your roster has to be good to great special teams players even more so than great depth at LB, same w/ you last corners & safeties. When you’re talking about the last 10 guys to make your roster, you’re talking about core special teamers.

Edited by turtle28