News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

On 12/28/2022 at 11:58 AM, turtle28 said:

I’d be glad to see Armani Rogers back out there.

He can’t block — at all — but he’s much more impactful than Cole Turner with his speed. I know it’s not popular to talk down on Turner, but the guy has been out there and just isn’t making plays. He’s played 220 snaps now, and he’s managed 2 catches for 23 yards. Rogers certainly flashes more than Turner to this point, I can say that with great certainty. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I’d be glad to see Armani Rogers back out there.

He can’t block — at all — but he’s much more impactful than Cole Turner with his speed. I know it’s not popular to talk down on Turner, but the guy has been out there and just isn’t making plays. He’s played 220 snaps now, and he’s managed 2 catches for 23 yards. Rogers certainly flashes more than Turner to this point, I can say that with great certainty. 

From what I can tell, our TEs on most plays are either helping the OTs block or are our last options on passing routes. We have so much talent at WR w/ Terry, Samuel & Dotson that our TEs don’t even get targets & our RBs rarely do as well. It’s hard to evaluate our TEs bc they’re not really apart of the passing game, at best their an afterthought.

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Just read that Daniel Wise has been cut. 

I’m guessing that’s bc they need an extra DB w/ Juste & Curl out. They have plenty of DL w/ Chase back. 

Tariq Castro-Fields the CB from Penn State was designated for return 3 days ago along with Armani Rogers, the best dressed TE in the country!

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Curtis Samuel's 2nd half of the season:

2 catches for 28 / 4 rushes for 12

1 for 10 / 2 for 18

0 catches / 4 for 13

6 for 63 / 3 for 23

3 for 44 / 5 for 1

5 for 52 / 1 for 2

1 for 6 / 0

1 for -2 / 1 for -4

2 TDs total (1 receiving). Whew.

Read my mind, was thinking this morn he sure flattened out. Cut we cut him, trade him ?