News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

• 3 weeks later...

John Keim

Rivera on Chase Young: "The guy is practicing, doing everything we need him to do . I have no idea what the Doctor is going to do. I do know he'll continue to progress and get himself ready to go. Until then there's nothing to say [until] we have the medical report [next week]."

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

John Keim

Rivera on Chase Young: "The guy is practicing, doing everything we need him to do . I have no idea what the Doctor is going to do. I do know he'll continue to progress and get himself ready to go. Until then there's nothing to say [until] we have the medical report [next week]."

Come on Doctors, give him the go ahead. We need everyone at full strength.

• Like 1

Dax Milne to IR (short term). Signed back W.B. King. I think we’ll see J. Crowder Sunday and depending on how he does will determine if Dax is put on full time IR or cut. 
I’ve never seen a team move people to IR just before the season starts. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

10 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Dax Milne to IR (short term). Signed back W.B. King. I think we’ll see J. Crowder Sunday and depending on how he does will determine if Dax is put on full time IR or cut. 
I’ve never seen a team move people to IR just before the season starts. 

Realistically it should be Kaz Allen that takes his spot. I wonder if we see Gibson do the return duties. 

55 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Realistically it should be Kaz Allen that takes his spot. I wonder if we see Gibson do the return duties. 

Kaz Allen was really bad in the preseason. I get he'd only return kicks but if someone gets hurt you have to believe you can put him out there to catch the ball and he can't. Guys like Allen are a dime a dozen.

21 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Kaz Allen was really bad in the preseason. I get he'd only return kicks but if someone gets hurt you have to believe you can put him out there to catch the ball and he can't. Guys like Allen are a dime a dozen.

Preseason games don't matter. 

Also, he is the most explosive returner we have had since Brandon Banks. Must better use of a roster spot over Milne IMO.

21 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Preseason games don't matter. 

Also, he is the most explosive returner we have had since Brandon Banks. Must better use of a roster spot over Milne IMO.

But can't you find someone who can do both? That can catch and return kicks. And of course preseason games matter because had he not dropped everything thrown his way he'd be on the roster right now.