Browns sign DE Jadeveon Clowney (1 year deal)

RaidersAreOne

33 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Clowney is a really good player.

It was a good video, excited to see him at a 3 tech and have myles, and talk on the edge and jackson or elliot at the other dt spot. 

We have to keep his repa down though, no more than 50% per game. If we need to get Gustin playing a lot, or whoever is there. 

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Myles - Clowney - Jackson - Takk is gonna be fun to see 

Coverage is going to be so much improved to with the additions of hill and jj3 and if greedy returns to an above average level of play. It's not like receivers will be open immediately like last year.

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Coverage is going to be so much improved to with the additions of hill and jj3 and if greedy returns to an above average level of play. It's not like receivers will be open immediately like last year.

I’m also expecting 2 corners to be added draft day with at least one fo them fairly high.

2 corners before R4 wouldn’t shock me at all.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m also expecting 2 corners to be added draft day with at least one fo them fairly high.

2 corners before R4 wouldn’t shock me at all.

I'm hoping corners slip, 1 te, up to 5 qbs, a poor draft at dt with only a couple of quality ones, two or three offensive linemen, and 3 receivers before give us a shot at one of the top 3 corners. Trading up gives us a shot at a top 2 corner. 

10 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'm hoping corners slip, 1 te, up to 5 qbs, a poor draft at dt with only a couple of quality ones, two or three offensive linemen, and 3 receivers before give us a shot at one of the top 3 corners. Trading up gives us a shot at a top 2 corner. 

1 TE

5 QBs

4 OTs

3 WRs

2 LBs

2 Edge

1 RB

So I have 18 non DBs going before 26. 

• 5 months later...
On 4/14/2021 at 11:03 AM, ReggieCamp said:

I love it!  He's exactly what we need.

Assuming he's on the field, of course...

Stud against the run.  Doesn't get a lot of sacks, but has a high "win" rate as a pass rusher.  Gets double-teamed a ton (maybe not this coming year...).

Again I say, I love it!

6ky1k16.gif

This buds for you Reggie .

Thank you for your excellent insights

And friendly posts through the years.

• Like 6