β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

5 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I like this draft cause its blatantly clear the Eagles did not follow their board in 2020. I truly believe every pick this draft has been BPA. Even if it is a miserable failure, you can at least see the plan this year which give me optimism.

yeah

Like they are going BPA, high upside guys that played well.
The aggro fistbump shows not everyone is a yes man there.

Two things people have dragged Howie and the Eagles for.

Just have to realize people will be mad no matter what they do.

• Like 1

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd prob hope for that yes and play that card to a degree, but at the same time I'd be worried about them having a potential multi year all pro. There's a clear path for Dickerson to become that. Like he basically just has to stay healthy. If he's on the field he's as close to a sure there as there is in this draft.

Yea, that's all Lane and Brooks have to do too

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Can't a man just go down and make a sandwich for 15 minutes.

My bad. I'll stop making your job harder.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

How anyone can be so resolute in their draft opinions is beyond me.
There is a prism you look through at any prospect...people are going to see them differently from their POV.

Yeah, as I said earlier...

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The stupidest thing you can do is be too overconfident in your evaluation of a player.

We are all gonna be right and wrong on a lot of these guys. It's just the nature of the draft.Β 

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd prob hope for that yes and play that card to a degree, but at the same time I'd be worried about them having a potential multi year all pro. There's a clear path for Dickerson to become that. Like he basically just has to stay healthy. If he's on the field he's as close to a sure there as there is in this draft.

Christ I wouldn't hope for it, but I would assume it based on history. Never hope for an opponent to get hurt, unless it's a scumbag.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:
3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Yea, that's all Lane and Brooks have to do too

And they're like 31 so that's a worry exclusive to them. Even with those guys, I just don't sit around waiting for them to get hurt. Just not what I do.

And I get taking it one day at a time, but I always look towards the future, and the best way to predict the future is looking at the past.