β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

Just now, Jeezla said:

now this is fair and honest analysis, but it's silly to assume Dickerson won't get hurt. He's the Sean Lee of C's.

I'm not assuming he won't get hurt. Obviously he could, but I'm not gonna be sitting here assuming like I can see the future. Get that man some knee braces and let him go to work. If he gets hurt he gets hurt. **** it.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm not assuming he won't get hurt. Obviously he could, but I'm not gonna be sitting here assuming like I can see the future. Get that man some knee braces and let him go to work. If he gets hurt he gets hurt. **** it.

I'm with you here. I'm not just gonna assume the dude is gonna get hurt. Give him a damn chance holy hell. He would've went somewhere in the 2nd if we didn't take him and guess why? Because teams don't draft guys assuming they're going to get hurt. Until he gets hurt I'm not gonna sit here waiting for it to happen.

I know Ar'Darius Washington is small, but someone is getting a good football player in the 6th or 7th.

Jamar Johnson is free falling... his tackling must have tanked his stock for teams.

Dylan Moses went from 1st round pick to probably not selected in the 5th. Same with Marvin.

Β 

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:
4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm with you here. I'm not just gonna assume the dude is gonna get hurt. Give him a damn chance holy hell. He would've went somewhere in the 2nd if we didn't take him and guess why? Because teams don't draft guys assuming they're going to get hurt. Until he gets hurt I'm not gonna sit here waiting for it to happen.

I get where you are at, but let's be real here. If he went to the Cowboys or Giants, you'd all be saying he ain't lasting the season.

Can't a man just go down and make a sandwich for 15 minutes.

Β 

Β 

If anyone is deeply offended by anything said, just let me know. I don't really care otherwise.
How anyone can be so resolute in their draft opinions is beyond me.
There is a prism you look through at any prospect...people are going to see them differently from their POV.

Obviously if the way you see them continues to be proven wrong, that'll stick with you. Just like it does the people who get paid to do this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I'm not calling anyone a dumbass, know it all, moron or stupid because I don't agree with them on a message board.Β 

@Danger and I had a good back and forth last night about Dickerson and Williams and while we disagreed I think we both respected each other's opinions.Β 

Trust me I am well within my right to diss @DeSean Jacksonwith how he's been on my **** since day 1.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Trust me I am well within my right to diss @DeSean Jacksonwith how he's been on my **** since day 1.

No question Desean jackson is the worst draft analyst we've had since that 13 year old kid would come around and only post super unrealistic mock drafts.

• Like 1

Just now, Jeezla said:

I get where you are at, but let's be real here. If he went to the Cowboys or Giants, you'd all be saying he ain't lasting the season.

I'd prob hope for that yes and play that card to a degree, but at the same time I'd be worried about them having a potential multi year all pro. There's a clear path for Dickerson to become that. Like he basically just has to stay healthy. If he's on the field he's as close to a sure there as there is in this draft.